GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

nevermind this was valorant mafia

1 Like

Iā€™ll need to look into this myself because I genuinely donā€™t remember playing with them and I donā€™t think itā€™s important enough to talk about

Oh okay

1 Like

they were similarly obvious town there and then bit the dust n1 to scum

1 Like

Elaborate

The fact Iā€™m inclined to townread insults says something about society

That said, this one is aimed at Zorvo and I genuinely donā€™t know what itā€™s about

1 Like

In that case I donā€™t feel like I need to reconsider

I like molly so far but I need to see more because she had sensible takes as a wolf last game too

1 Like

will elaborate later
waiting and seeing for now

1 Like

Vulgard coming to same conclusion I came to pretty much raises his stock for me.

1 Like

VOTE: O. Kazo

1 Like

Mostly for this post

Piggybacking off anotherā€™s opener and then vanishing almost immediately

1 Like

respectable vote, could see them going either way

2 Likes

Feel like I should put my vote somewhere just to be more useful in hunting but donā€™t feel like anything is awful looking so far.
Like thereā€™s fluff but bleh.

1 Like

just dont vote then lol theres no wagons anyway

1 Like

3 Likes

they say mistakes make you stronger
the guy who invented society must look like this

58cea2e6aad8258cea2e6aad8258cea2e6aad8258cea2e6aad_by_missusedmemes_db37hyc-250t

3 Likes

3 Likes

Did something happen while I was away?

1 Like

I wonā€™t be here long now either.

6/150

1 Like

I like disagreeing with people. It means Iā€™m more likely to be engaged with in conversation.

Unpaired with YBW, as wolf trying to microread something as Town becauseā€¦ itā€™s handwritten? No, this reasoning doesnā€™t hold. I disagreed with Vulgardā€™s interpretation earlier (saying itā€™s nullscum more than anything), and Zorvo disagreed as well, saying itā€™s NAI. There may or may not have been others, this is a speed ISO.

Starts a mild back and forth with Eliza which doesnā€™t really mean anything.

Furthermore, branching out to talk about nothing useful.

Disagreed with by Eliza. Likely unpaired with Eliza.

Voting someone to apply pressure and wait for their feedback is a good look, but itā€™s nothing definitive.

Vulgard was really critical entering Kaguya-sama, questioning people about everything and writing really long posts. Since that isnā€™t happening here, Iā€™m vibe-reading Vulgard as a bad one.

1 Like

Fine, I agree that not every post might need a postcount, but this is a blatant misinformation.

1 Like

I have a personal objective, something I want to happen thatā€™s known only to me. Unrelated to my wincon. I will explain to you all once this condition succeeds or fails.

Iā€™ll assemble a readlist ASAP for you all, and make it specifically as contentious as possible. Youā€™re all welcome.

2 Likes