GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Because I was calling more for Silviu’s head over Kazo during Day 1/EOD. So more for reasons of “This was my initial scumread that I believe in more, I want to push this over” and if it flipped wolf I would’ve felt better.

1 Like

I still feel good that we got a mafia Day 1, just…this is more ego and selfish shit on me than anything.

1 Like

respectable vote by molly

on the other hand. posts that are so blatant makes me doubt a team

1 Like

brooooo! why is this back??? i didn’t type this why is it HERE AGAIN

2 Likes

very glad that my eliza/lol/illwei solve fell flat though because at least people are actively trying to defend them

well not lol. lol i just threw in there to see if they were a deepwolf with a less confident teammate

Don’t worry I’m not a wolf

2 Likes

postcap was lifted guys where is everyone

anyways I’ll be back tomorrow can’t be here for EoD gotta go places it’s a holiday tonight

1 Like

unless you kill me in which case wtv lol

1 Like

Recent posting looks better so I don’t want to vote you today.

1 Like

reads

I’m around but don’t have much to say, happy to answer any questions or read any particular people that others are interested in - I feel a little stuck, so having an outside “hey can you iso XYZ” might be helpful.

3 Likes

the town whenever marl is mentioned

2 Likes

good game everyone it’d be really funny if we got scum two days in a row

2 Likes

VOTE: Illwei

this is probably a lost cause

2 Likes

GG KingTroll, hopefully you had fun this game.

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

like i told brad. why would lynching illwei be better for gamestate than marl

if illwei flips scum that’s great. but if illwei flips green then we go back to this exact situation where a handful of people only focus on marl for the full day

if marl dies either way we get a lot of people’s interactions with marl + people have to actually focus on other players

1 Like