GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

That’s not a preflip. That’s a hypothetical.

1 Like

…Okay, I guess? Is the readlist you posted earlier based on hypotheticals as well?

2 Likes

zorvo flip flopping between the gap between molly/lol and the gap between lemon/okazo

1 Like

What does this mean?

1 Like

i scumread his intiial posts but his immediate victim act to me accusing him felt more towny than not i think

1 Like

Oh, never mind, I missed your readlist.

Why is YBW so low?

Talk to me about min.

1 Like

VOTE: Magnus

1 Like

ybw’s posts have weird energy like they have something to prove
only reason i can see for that is if they are wolf

min just hasn’t been towny yet and also said lmao making them slightly worse than okazo who i could feasibly see going either direction

1 Like

for legal purposes my lawyer has requested that i elaborate that this is a joke and min is roughly the same as okazo but one had to be lower

2 Likes

It’s close. My readlist is based on my mood and the time of day. Only time will tell when and if my reads fluctuate, but the longer I survive the more likely it happens.

I mainly look at how “likely” someone is evil, with their claim, association, activity, whatever, and assemble my reads that way (as opposed to how they’re actually acting). It’s pretty intuitive, I just put people where I think I want to put them. Sometimes it takes times.

1 Like

I understand where you’re coming from, not sure if I agree yet.

1 Like

Dammit. I wanted to get through the first day without being voted a single time.

1 Like

VOTE: Magnus

Actually, I think I’d rather see you do your thing for the time being.

1 Like

That… was supposed to be an unvote.

UNVOTE

1 Like

You’re rubbing salt in the wound by only voting me for a short time.

1 Like

This seems villagery.

1 Like

I’ll wait for more people to post. Also @Lemonfairy please answer my question when you’re around, thanks.

1 Like

this is the “no wolves tier”

“surprised if there is a wolf” tier

prison

better than rand v but nowhere near confident

the grand line

second prison

1 Like

VOTE: Bradland

1 Like

You.

2 Likes