ElizathePyscho (1): YoubutWorse
Lemonfairy (1): KingTroll
lol (1): Zorvo
Silviu200530 (1): mollylikesorigami
O.kazo (1): Vulgard
Vulgard (1): O.kazo

Not Voting (5): BradLand, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, Marluxion, Silviu200530

1 Like

I didn’t think he was talking about Troll’s alignment in that post. Just about… playstyle? Personality? I’m not reading into it. It’s weird that the post exists, because Silviu doesn’t do wallposts, but it’s there I guess.

1 Like

too many words i agree with this conclusion

1 Like

clearly silviu is wolf and overcompensating

1 Like

Maybe I have a hidden agenda, or maybe I’m contextualising your interactions in how I’d go about them, and a wolf has no reason to make themselves look bad trying to make their partner look good. You’re not a bad player, Vulgard, you know better than to do that.

1 Like

wolves do this all the time

hell, i try to do this ALL THE TIME

5 Likes

If anything, I’m interested in what you think about Magnus’s treatment of me, because I think his read on me is bizarre. Not only is he reading me on associatives alone, but those associatives are weak. Him unaligning me with Eliza and YBW seemed like he was phoning it in.

I guess it’s villagery that he’s going after me, but since a lot of people go after me in the early-game, that doesn’t seem very important.

2 Likes

like the one game where i was suibomber with wolf katze on her alt

like the game i died d1 but sent pkr deep

it’s not uncommon

1 Like

That’s exactly why I think your read on me is suspiciously bad. You’re unaligning me with people for extremely thin reasons while knowing I’m good at the game.

Also, I… don’t even know why you’re wolfreading me. You preflipped me mafia for no reason.

1 Like

magnus bulldogging vulgard means magnus tentatively v though

1 Like

even if completely wrong

1 Like

I don’t buy it. Not this early, you don’t partner yourself when you can’t hide behind mechanics to save yourself or make others look worse. Just saying.

We went after you in Kaguya-sama. It wouldn’t mean anything.

1 Like

When did I preflip you? I just remember vibe reading you.

1 Like

You made several association reads calling me “unpaired” with people, you don’t do that to people you townread because it’s pointless.

And like I said earlier, if this is the actual reason you wolfread me, then it makes no sense in the broader context of the thread. It’s like you’re willfully ignoring it.

And I already explained that I see no difference between this game and Kaguya, barring the lesser amount of content.

1 Like

bulgard is town because hes too focused on people townreading him gg solved next

1 Like

I’d agree with you if not for the fact a lot of people go after me in early-games and that usually includes wolves. See molly’s read on me in Kaguya.

1 Like

this is a serious read

2 Likes

Is your scumread on Silviu genuine?

1 Like

Marl
Vulgard
May

Magnus
Eliza
Lol

Zorvo