GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

This is worryingly level 1 of you but /shrug

1 Like

Iā€™m checking Magnusā€™s read on me in Kaguya, and he did wolfread me there on day 1 as well, but it wasnā€™t a preflip wolfread like the one he gave here.

1 Like

New likebot

4 Likes

Is May an excellent wolf or something? I think the clearā€™s perfectly fine.

1 Like

I skimmed and seen these:

9/150

2 Likes

The game is there if you feel like Iā€™m contradicting my past behaviour. I also have town games in Morbtainado as well as Flicker, although I died relatively early in Flicker.

Everyone has their own social interpretations, and I sometimes like to make waves when the threadā€™s stagnating. Itā€™s not a hardaccuse.

2 Likes

Anyways, I need to put some reads down so I can get a navigation point.

YBW - From what Iā€™m reading, Iā€™m seeing them only theorizing about some of the stuff heā€™s commenting on, like his response to Vul analyzing his opener, but I have to appreciate that YBW is standing inside the spotlight more than often, from as far as I can remember metawise he doesnā€™t quite appear as often. I will wait for him to like give me more stuff to work with, but I think Iā€™m leaning him as town for now for his responsiveness.

Marl - I feel heā€™s town for not being too sure whenever Iā€™m mafia and t!Marl has a tendency to not like having chances to speak to anyone to bounce his ideas off of :joy_cat:. I canā€™t tell howā€™s w!Marl, I am picturing if he was wolf he would act kind of reckless because from what Iā€™ve seen the guy hates being wolf, For now I think he sounds town because he acts like his usual town leader persona, I hope that doesnā€™t go bad.

Hmmm Lemon sounds like sheā€™s pinpointing where her progress is going and also explaining it. Like this one.

I feel w!Lemon would like be more shy to pretend that she would do meaningful content inside the thread, but I really have to ISO her to get the full picture of what sheā€™s doing, beside literally reading her post of her commenting back to Vul and thatā€™s all :joy_cat:

Vul has a weird negative synergy with Magnus, I donā€™t like it. Vul seems to be full on investigative like very early into the day, I feel heā€™s alright for now, though I need to speak to 'em.

Magnus is being very weird with his meta on Vul, what is he up to?

Molly, I am considering to OMGUS them because I do not do not like when people donā€™t explain their votes, because well this is like Phraze, she simply exists inside the thread, she either leaves a vote on random progress she isnā€™t explaining it or sheā€™s strategically posting her vote like in Flicker but thatā€™s not evident because she still ainā€™t explaining it. Basically, I want to really know why youā€™re voting for a person, otherwise I will just vote you.

Trollo I suppose is there :joy_cat: I will sit on the fence regarding his slot.

Elizaā€¦ sigh, I hope she steps up her game :sob:

lol justā€¦ exists, I guess.

VOTE: Molly, I will OMGUS them for now as I do not like votes on me especially when I donā€™t understand 'em.

1 Like

Based off of their recent game Iā€™m going to assume if theyā€™re good as town theyā€™re good enough to post at least the same amount as mafia

Also zorvo is likely town

1 Like

I have a perception that early posts arenā€™t very precise alignment-wise, so I think people leaving their thoughts on openers and especially on a single post sounds kind of ā€œsearching too deepā€ for me. Which meh itā€™s not like youā€™re commiting a sin or anything.

Uhhhh, I donā€™t think Iā€™m literally saying that you are trying to argue that you are a wolf. I am wondering if you are trying to defend against Magnusā€™ accusations towards you or if you are discussing about something else.

Because ā€œupside downā€ is two words. :wink:

Also did my link on the read post not load? Thanks alot discourse

1 Like

we? you mean ā€œme and my mafia goonsā€? lol

1 Like

That really doesnā€™t apply to a lot of players. I know a lot of good villagers who are significantly worse as mafia and simply canā€™t emulate what they do. Iā€™m not necessarily calling May a bad wolf (I donā€™t know how good they are, this is why I asked) but their posting by itself is >>rand V IMO.

Fwiw I have another reason to townread May like this but I donā€™t want to reveal it unless I have to.

I think his accusations are bad. Heā€™s wolfreading me early into day 1 for the second game in a row. He was wrong in the previous game, and yet he scumreads me here as well, because Iā€™m allegedly different from my Kaguya game (which I am not) and because I supposedly asked Brad a pointless question in RVS, which is objectively false because I cared about the answer and followed it up while everyone else wasnā€™t doing much of note. Heā€™s preflipping me mafia and ā€˜solvingā€™ me by unaligning me with certain players, which is a questionable idea on its own (backwards solving) and even within that idea his solving is weak because heā€™s unaligning me with several players off some posts in RVS that donā€™t form strong unaligns at all, while also claiming that he respects my wolfgame (and therefore he shouldnā€™t be unaligning me based on simple interactions).

His worldview just doesnā€™t make sense to me internally, and itā€™s highlighted by the fact he was literally just wrong on my alignment so he shouldnā€™t open with the exact same read on me and preflip me mafia. Itā€™s also not how he solved my slot in the last game. He claims that preflipping people in hypotheticals is his methodology, but Iā€™m reading his Kaguya ISO and that is not what heā€™s doing there, which makes me think heā€™s lying (itā€™s not his ā€˜methodology,ā€™ he just made a bad read on me). His wolfread on me in that game is also wrong, but heā€™s judging my slot on its actions instead of preflipping it and making unaligns. I also think his read on me in that game is better (despite its incorrectness) but I recognize I could be biased.

Iā€™m giving Magnus space, because I want to see if heā€™s actually going to deliver on this ā€œmethodologyā€ of his, but to be completely honest, I already think heā€™s lying and he just made a bad wolfread on me. My mind might change later but right now I really believe that. The reason Iā€™m not piledriving Magnus is a combination of wanting to give him some time + recognizing that since heā€™s wolfreading me Iā€™m inherently going to be biased to some degree. The latter is also why I asked Marl about his assessment of whatā€™s happening.

I donā€™t want to wrap the thread around me and Magnus, but if he doesnā€™t improve until EoD, I want him to be the elim. Iā€™ll let you know if I change my mind.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to assume that youā€™re scumreading Seth ovaā€™ here. Would you love to bounce off some ideas about that?

1 Like

Fair enough, I suppose. Different perspectives.

Did you change your playstyle recently? Your posting feels remarkably different.

2 Likes

I wanted to see how it is to post wallposts (because the game will force me to anyways as I canā€™t highpost to 400posts per Day in here) and I find it to be enjoyable actually. Even though I can think what I am going to write, meh I forget to proofread :joy_cat:

1 Like

Votecount

KingTroll (2): Lemonfairy, May
mollylikesorigami (2): min, Silviu200530
May (1): lol
ElizathePyscho (1): YoubutWorse
Lemonfairy (1): KingTroll
lol (1): Zorvo
Silviu200530 (1): mollylikesorigami
Vulgard (1): O.kazo
BradLand (1): Marluxion

Not Voting (4): BradLand, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, Vulgard

1 Like

Vernacular in the wall mostly
The way they go through their processes feels too transparent to be fake

1 Like

I thought you were going to explain this and then you didnā€™t.

1 Like
useless d1 catchup wallpost don't read

interesting

donā€™t try to metaread me like this bro it makes me suspicious! but my hyperactive urges are very much sated by making all of the funny gray hearts pink instead. when i start paying attention to the game then you can try to read me

interesting

noā€¦ no!!! this pains me. jokerfying moment

you are objectively wrong :slight_smile:

no itā€™s a town read. i never share my town reads d1 because iā€™m always right on them and i donā€™t want to give scum a checklist of people to kill

no it isnā€™t iā€™d do that as either alignment

this is all true

oh iā€™m not scummy iā€™m obv town. iā€™m just horribly bad at wolf reads

:wink:

okay now that iā€™m caught back up to this point: no no thoughts head empty (i am going to stay in my rvs form until weā€™re at least halfway through the first day because i donā€™t know any of you people)

youā€™re slandering me my guy! slandering. you should be lying and saying iā€™ve won 100 mafia games in the last month

hi me iā€™m on a keyboard

beep boop i am a robot

lol has done some ai stuff imo

and iā€™m caught up

I saw that, but why would that have any bearing on what I said in my post youā€™re responding to?

1 Like

My post is talking about you, not him

1 Like