GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

:fry: this feels like you’re trying to get me to doubt myself out of fear of being wrong

3 Likes

He’s from an older site and if you wanna know I only started to FM game on 2020. (I am meta-reading his personality more, I have no idea how he plays like, but he’s fluffing quite chaotically so I’m right about what to expect at least).

1 Like

I don’t think you believe most of this

Also why is Brad not on your list despite him being one of the top posters?

1 Like

I think Eliza has been fine so far? She’s been relatively towny I think

2 Likes

I think Vulgard’s overemphasising what I’m actually doing. Something triggered a red flag, I compared with last game, I read through Vulgard’s posts in the worst possible light, and posted my findings. In the scenario that Vulgard was evil, I shared my suspicions on who probably wasn’t partnered.

Here’s how Vulgard’s misinterpreting what I’m doing: I’m “scumreading” him, preflipping him wolf, written him off and solving through associations, which is not the way I tend to treat the players I’m legitimately suspicious of. If anything I’m almost forced to play into this, or else I’m going to look bad for backing off a read I never held in the first place. So yeah, I certainly don’t regret making that post, because we’ve generated this interaction as a result, but I’m not quite sure what I’ve learned as a result.

(By the way, I called it a “method”, not my “methodology”. The former refers to a procedure to determine the best approach (or doing what I’m doing in order to try and solve), whereas the letter refers to analysis of all procedures. It’s like the difference between a strategy and a playstyle.)

1 Like

Well if you think you know what I am truly believing in then I guess show it to the world, monsieur cynical review.

But if you wanna know, I’ve been backreading since my last post. I haven’t seen Brad at all during these times.

Eliza has a problem where she is practically indisguishable as town or mafia because of the lack of content she posts and I kind of want to help her on that front.

2 Likes

Speaking of the devil, she just appeared.

1 Like

magnus & marl are wolves
VOTE: Magnus

5 Likes

i’d elaborate but im about to go to school so
peace

3 Likes

Eliza would you like to explain both votes when you have time during school or when you’re finished?

1 Like

same alignment

no comment this is just really funny

1 Like

Eliza, this isn’t okay. You can’t use for TMI from our triple wolf rand to make yourself look good. Social deduction doesn’t work that way.

2 Likes

On a serious note I’m not sure how Marl and I are partnered when we’ve barely interacted but sure.

1 Like

:thinking:

10/150

2 Likes

I’m being mocked.

1 Like

what am i doing in there. my comment has nothing to do with those two i was saying vulgard/magnus were the same alignment

VOTE: Zorvo

i will not stand for blatant misrepresentation

Oh wait yes my bad I mixed up Vulgard with Marluxion.
Sorry.

11/150

2 Likes

Update I am now on phone heading to school
It was some certain posts that struck me as wolfy
But I neglected to quote them so brb doing that

1 Like

Marl caught as scum by Eliza, how the turns have tabled.

3 Likes

no

1 Like