GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

i think lemon and brad are town, may.

i think it’s very suspicious that you’re plopping a vote on magnus and then trying to sus my townreads, may.

i guess that’s kind of unfair because you’d be sussing some of my townreads no matter what, it’s just the progression from voting magnus into targeting these people that seems extremely off to me.

VOTE: May

i’m sorry but the only reason i’m not immediately burning you to the ground is that illwei just died.

i don’t have a strong preference for this over magnus anymore. i think there’s a good gap between those two and, like, lemon i guess would be the next up the list.

hbd vul!

can you elaborate?

thanks!

i think vul’s posts today cement my townread on him

i think his magnus read is still genuine, and i think the way his may read is forming is like he’s really thinking “you idiots aren’t killing another of my townreads so fast”

it’s just that i still think she’s been wolfy, and i feel like her big vca post was word salady and just slamming down conclusions as quickly as possible without really checking if they held up, but illwei died townreading her.

VOTE: Magnus

Why do you keep bringing up my townread accuracy, it’s embarrassing!!! :persevere: :sob:

1 Like

hi, you still there?

i feel like you’ve kinda gone ptoot these last couple cycles, and i don’t have a great grasp on your worldview. you don’t have to tell me about life, the universe and everything, but do you think you could give me a list with a couple sentences?

I’m pretty sure that readlist’s close to 100%, so you’re fine.
L-1 yet again.

Dammit, why does everyone run when I talk about my life? :frowning_with_open_mouth:

Okay so I thought you made yourself obvious town…either Day 2 when I was still paying attention or yesterday I can’t remember, but like you were in the same range as Eliza for me where I thought she was town and had reasons but doubted it.
Now I’m not making the same mistake.

Vulgard probably actually town and I’m being foolish tinfoiling him with the NKs not being him.

Magnus I think is mafia.

No idea between Lemon and May. That might be the remaining squad if Magnus is town.

God dammit don’t tell me that now…

If that list was 100% green and I fucked it all up then I’m going to be extremely pissed at myself.

at this point i think illwei was wrong about that tbh.

The list can only be entirely town if the entire scumteam is Vulgard/YBW… which I don’t believe.
So it’s not likely 100% green, but it’s close.

I forgot about YBW…

1 Like

I have a few questions: where next? If I flip green, where do you plan to look next?

Hey Vulgard what do you think about YBW?