GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Retirement.

You jest. Donā€™t give up on my sake.

Probably not but my luck in terms of mafia has been fucking garbage the past month or two so the stretch is fucking terrible.

Solving a game doesnā€™t require luck. I donā€™t really remember playing any games with you, but I heard your reputation. If youā€™re Town, the gameā€™s probably left in your hands. If youā€™re notā€¦ well.

Fake red checks from others that went onto town, getting vigged although I was obvious fucking town that voted a wolf Day 1, garbage mechs in role madness games where whenever Iā€™m mafia I get boxed in and fucked over but then Iā€™m town and the mech doesnā€™t result in shit, missing on wagons at EOD because of reasons or actually being right on a scumread but not getting them wagoned out when youā€™re alive.

Shitā€™s been fucking rough.

1 Like

ā€¦With that in mind, Iā€™m willing to have a series of conversations, in order to spark your synapses.

Reset your readlist, youā€™ll be entering LYLO with two evils and everyone having good qualities to them. I want to see a Mexican standoff after I go out, alright? Everyone pointing fingers at each other, because three of you alive tomorrow will be good. If youā€™re lucky, that will still include the JOAT, because Iā€™m not it.

I like it.

1 Like

If youā€™re town then Iā€™ll probably look at all of the remaining players at LYLO and fully iso them and actually put effort in.

Again sorry about my lack of effort, was hoping that Illwei would hit one but unfortunately didnā€™t happen.
Wasnā€™t her fault at all, just bad timing I think.

1 Like

Tomorrow you should have all the information you need. Look at the wagons, examine the nightkills, take into account your own tinfoil theories. The more discussion, the better; because neither evil will care to incriminate themselves, and theyā€™re going to try and look after each other and use logic to defend their reads. Be overly critical.

Since itā€™s all but decided, thereā€™s no harm starting the nonsense today. See whoā€™s committed and whoā€™s breezing along.

town.

i feel like not playing the game might play a part in your failures, brad.
this sounds needlessly antagonistic, but hey. this is the second time in a row iā€™m seeing this happen.

Hereā€™s the red flag Iā€™ve noticed: with the knowledge that I, myself, am Town, the rest of Vulgardā€™s readlist consists of Lemon, YBW and Brad Town, May going either way and having no comment on Molly. In other words, Vulgard has no read to go off tomorrow if heā€™s alive, because he just wants me dead today and doesnā€™t seem to have a clue where to proceed tomorrow.

UNVOTE

because L-1
but my spiritual vote is on Magnus and will probably remain there

pretty sure scum are just Magnus and May
voting lemon D5 is a scum claim

1 Like

thanks for outing yourselves

Iā€™m not bothered, Iā€™m befuddled. Since youā€™ve played with me before, Lemon, how would you say my behaviour this game relates to past games?

Sure, whatever.

Iā€™m not one who can read you from meta but youā€™ve been really obviously scummy today independent from meta

Iā€™ve also only played 2 games with you before so I wouldnā€™t put a lot of trust in meta anyway

And how do you intend to proceed once I flip Town? Are you just going to OMGUS May?