GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

I don’t think there’s any reason Vulgard busses them here unless their wolfteam sucks to be in and they hate each other. Beyond that, the fog rolls in, as I haven’t read closely with Magnus scum in mind.

Magnus knows I’m focusing hard on Lemon/Vulgard as a scumworld and is putting a lot of work into convincing me to focus it - see the iso - so… it would probably be someone I overlook in that world? But then again, I only said I was interested in it if they flip town, so maybe not indicative?

They specifically claimed YBW was thread consensus town, something that draws my focus, and their iso on Brad is content that I specifically was trying to bait out when I first asked to analyze the chance of partnership there. I don’t think it seemed super aligned, and Brad seems town to be independently, so… probably not him?

Magnus/Me can’t be their partner
Vulgard pushed hard for their execution and it’s not a cohesive wolfteam if it exists
Lemon couuuld be something - trying to connect the flipped wolf Magnus to be has hard as possible - but I think I’d see you setting up for a second misexecution a little more
YBW is a probable potential partner if Magnus is wolf, I guess? She said Magnus was scummy but I was more scummy, sets up for my execution? I don’t see a ton here, I think I initially townread her in the context of KT scum and just forgot to drop it afterward
Brad they dropped a textwall iso on that probably has content for me to analyze properly but I haven’t
Molly I judged unaligned with Magnus forever ago but I forget why or how

2 Likes

Basically, my tier list for Magnus wolf partner is probably YBW > Molly > Brad > Lemon > Vulgard, one of which will die by the time I actually have to think about it. I will get beams shot at me for daring to even remotely scumread YBW shortly

2 Likes

May has finally accepted Magnus will be flipping and now has to start preparing for what to do after

1 Like

I literally asked multiple people earlier like hey do you have a Magnus scum world that doesn’t include me hey Magnus I was trying to get content out of you in case you flip W it’s just that other people have finally started fuckin talking to me about it

1 Like

You could’ve talked about it earlier, esp since it was p obvious magnus would be flipping today. You and Magnus were talking about wordle n stuff in thread for a while, then wouldve been a good time

Wordle is sacred. Also it was very late at night for me and I was planning to go to bed shortly the entire time (staying up until 4AM was an accident)

1 Like

do you see yourself voting for Magnus today or do you still think they’re more likely town?

1 Like

I’ve been saying all day that I want Magnus to flip today. I’m not gonna hammer them or anything, but I’ve been seeing a world where they’re wolf and I want to disprove (or prove) that world to myself before going after you and Vulgard. I previously considered actually letting a vote on you go through today, with Brad, right before the Wordle madness, and he said no let’s execute Magnus today, so I said okay.

1 Like

I actually considered placing a vote on Magnus overnight, but I didn’t want to wake up to a hammer or anything… still wary of hammers after Flicker.

1 Like

Magnus (2): Vulgard, YoubutWorse
Lemonfairy (2): Magnus, May
May (1): mollylikesorigami

Not Voting (2): Lemonfairy, BradLand

Day ends 2022-10-04T22:00:00Z

My vote on Lemon is a metaphor

1 Like

I am waiting in suspense here, in a way I don’t think anyone else in thread (except maybe Brad) is. Magnus knows how they’ll flip. You all think you know for sure how Magnus will flip. I’m stuck in an uncertain hell and I have to wait three hours to get out.

1 Like

yeah i should be available to move if needed

I’m not the only player who would know my own flip. Irrespective of my alignment, any evil players would also know that fact, and they’d be pretending I’d flip Mafia right now.
And since everyone has agreed Magnus/May, that’s why I’m confident you’re good.

I will hold it against everyone if even a single player votes May once I flip Town.

I’m picturing the chaos for tomorrow. If it’s not too much of a hassle, could everyone write their own wallpost over the night to save time?

Yeah, the only possibility here for the Magnus-wolf world is that your partner’s trying to connect you to me to guarantee a misvote upon your flip, but even then, they need one more vote after that, and I’ll be dead, so it won’t be my responsibility. I should check ahead of time for progressions that specifically try really hard to tie that scumcase on you, maybe… though I guess I’ll have the whole night phase if you flip wolf, I’m not expecting it, I don’t need to perfectly plan for it, the reason I’m trying to perfectly plan to it is solely to look smarter and less gullible in the case that it does happen, I shouldn’t base my actions on how smart they’ll make me look because that’s a recipe for insanity, I should be at peace and wait for the flip. ← Thing I definitely won’t actually do

1 Like

Hey, I wrote mine already

1 Like

Well, there’s nothing more to say about this mafia game, I suppose. We’re all set in our conclusions and are just waiting for the flip. Anyone in this thread play Splatoon?

1 Like

On a scale of 1-10, how fun is Splatoon as a competitive game?

I have no idea, because I don’t play Splatoon competitively or well. I just open the game, die and explode repeatedly, and that is how I enjoy myself. It’s my dedicated “learning to be bad at things and still have fun” game.

1 Like