GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

I POINTED RHIS STUFF OUT LIKE D1/ EARLY D2 AND EVERYONE TOLD ME IT WAS TOWNY/NAI LITERALLY 1984

1 Like

Literally five hundred and sixty four. I would permanently banish you from Being Wrong Land for this offense, but that would be rude, we can at least host you as a valued guest.

1 Like

Really, all this whole debacle does is prove me RIGHT, when you think about it, because I frequently talk about how Iā€™m addicted to tunneling. ā† Coping

1 Like

I was actually gonna say nothing game-related after banning myself from reading (cause I have to go to bed but itā€™s funnier if I pretend it was because of that), but I will note that for Vulgard to be wolf in the first place, the mafia have to be bussing harder than is natural - O kazo focused a lot on Vulgard and vice versa, so it makes perfect sense for Brad to be thrown into the mix. The behaviors parallel each other perfectly.

1 Like

Why doc Molly?

Jesus christ Mayā€™s posts are mad performative and annoying.

1 Like

God thatā€™s why Vulgard reacted to my Vulgard/Lemon world like that isnā€™t it. Right formula wrong answer, and I openly stated I was prioritizing Lemonā€¦

1 Like

Yeah but are they false

1 Like

They probably are I stopped reading after a few sentences.

When you think about it, forum mafia posts are just like a bunch of Wordle words in quick succession. Think about that next time youā€™re skipping over a wallpost.

Anyway who are the mafia

1 Like

Thatā€¦ yeah, that only solidifies my worldview from earlier lmao

Nice job

I was going to re-evaluate you both but now I donā€™t have to

1 Like

Okay so a few things

1. Read the game I linked earlier. Just read it. It has me/Brad W/W so it should be objectively useful for reading both of us. I bussed both my partners in that game and it gave me exactly 0 MLs.

2. Iā€™m no longer clearing Brad for the meta thing, obviously. He hasnā€™t really been playing for the last few phases and Mayā€™s WiM boost is making me reconsider things a bit.

3. If you donā€™t like the meta thing then how about you read his short ISO in the game I keep referencing and check if itā€™s valid in the first place? Not a single person has done that and thatā€™s the entire basis of my read. Me defending Brad is one thing, but it has a reason, a reason nobody has seemed to check.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not really that important right now because Iā€™m dropping that read but I think itā€™s still relevant and nobody has wanted to double-check with me :(

Links are of the devil. Youā€™re telling me this webpage is trying to take me to ANOTHER webpage??? Thereā€™s fucking more of them??? I spend ENOUGH time looking at webpages as-is. Terrible stuff.

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s Molly and Brad and I miscleared both hm

I need to read them again

Yo Brad can you argue that itā€™s Molly and Vulgard so I can be the objective winner of this PoE

1 Like

You had like, what is it, 4 days?

Speaking of Brad itā€™s interesting that at no point did he use the game we just played as W/W to read me

That said he barely played that game and/or wants to forget it so maybe thatā€™s why

Spent them all meditating on the devilish nature of links

1 Like

My goal in life is to ensure that nobody can tell when Iā€™m joking, using a metaphor, or speaking literally at any point in time. I would not have to do anything to achieve this, because thatā€™s just how I am in the first place, but I go above and beyond.

1 Like