GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

I feel like I should just ignore whom everyone’s pushing today but I also feel like it should be relevant so I’m torn

Like wolves certainly want a ML here so they’re going to push a town
I don’t think bussing here is a great idea

When my activity hours don’t overlap with the clears’ in the slightest:

1 Like

Oksy first off I do wanna start with an apology bc I havent really has time to ISO (or really a ton of WiM to do so) and I feel guilty about it.

Second, Brads latest responses do kinda make me TR him more than May or Molly. Vul Im still not sure on but I dont think the team is brad/vul so even if vul is scum I think we can still hit the scum in May/Molly, assuming they arent both scun themselves
Ill hopefully be around for EoD but that may not give me time to come to a proper conclusion, if I lose us the game Im sorry

all possible teams:

Vul/May
Vul/Brad
Vul/molly
May/Brad
May/molly
Brad/molly

I need some answers from Molly

I’d normally just sheep the clears but neither clear wants to be sheeped and I’m not fully confident I’ll be able to vote correctly so :joy_cat: what do
I’ll probably just vote who I think it is at the end of the day

1 Like

I currently think it’s more likely to be May but I can change my mind

most likely*

Vul continuing to solve and re-evaluate is a good look
May has stopped on a Vul/Brad world and thinks it’s time to start convincing everyone about it

In all fairness we only really need to find one wolf today which is a big reason why I’m voting May

1 Like

I think I’m there too but not sure if I’m stuck on that or if May is just scummy

worlds of other people:
Vul: Brad + molly → May + molly
May: Vul + Brad
Brad: molly + May/Vul → molly + May
molly: Brad, no conclusion on Brad/Vul → May/Vul not w/w, Brad/May inconclusive, scumreading Brad

At least if its vul I can lose happily knowing this is the second time i’ve been snowed by him

1 Like

Hey last time you trusted me in final X (though it’s more like you trusted Atlas) you were correct to do so

1 Like

Also last time I ‘snowed’ you was an extremely long time ago if we’re thinking of the same game so

For a moment I had no idea what this post was saying

2 Likes

ya but my skill level HAS NOT improved since then lmao

thats fair

I’m only just realizing this is the second time I’m in final X with YBW and she’s a clear

1 Like