GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

I think what I’m going to do is this

UNVOTE

And revote at EoD

one of you have to be wolf
why are you all so goddamn towny

Well, looks like someone read the posts where I declared myself very susceptible to analysis paralysis (or just saw how I treated Magnus) and is trying to induce that in me to duck out of being pushed.

1 Like

You know reading this I actually agree I mishandled May but since it’s you saying this then… if May’s town you’re a wolf
And why would you be doing this if you’re a wolf

LEMON LIKED MY PSOT THANK FUCKING GOD YOURE HERE
HELP ME

1 Like

You’re severely overestimating my knowledge of your psychology
In fact if you’re town then this has all been the result of a colossal misunderstanding and I should’ve just kept my reads from day 1
Then again I had literally every player here in my townreads on day 1 (except Lemon but she’s a clear) so that doesn’t really work

Yeah I definitely need to withdraw for a bit be back in like 20 minutes to answer questions because the postcap is getting lifted

I was skimming through May’s ISO in Flicker (specifically the latter part)

and idk… I think we can kill them :wowee:

Rude

2 Likes

VOTE: BradLand

i did an extra check of brad’s posts today, since people were saying he redeemed himself while i was asleep

i don’t think he redeemed himself while i was asleep

2 Likes

they were town in that right? im currently skimming through vul and brad’s ISO in that one game vul linked

2 Likes

Yea I was town. I’ve never been a wolf before in my life, only town and 3P (and converted cultist who was uninformed) (and evil in a longform BotC game where I was one of three outta like thirty people with forum mafia experience)

1 Like

okay actually brad is prob town

unless the team is like specifically vul/brad and vul was coaching brad HARD and taught him exactly howt o act towneir and avoid a ton of scummy things, and like the game vul linked is actually a really bad example of brad scum and he was like busy or something so he couldnt put effort into all of his posts and he has mroe time now so he can and also took some lessons or something

brad seems way fucking townier in this game, literally on just d1

or maybe brad was like planning on getting executed in that game to help vul? maybe? since it was a flagbearer setupd and vul was flagbearer?

idk but im gonna go skim through vul’s iso rq bc that doesnt mean vul cant be scum (tho it usually does mean that tbh)

Vul is at postcap for 8 min so feel free to BM him while he cant respond :smiling_imp:

idk how AI this is in terms of May’s meta and how much of this is my bias

but

compared to Flicker, I notice that May is significantly more concerned about quoting and explaining themselves
the way May treats her top scumread is not as aggressive and they are doing here (first with me, then Vul)
May was more focused on explaining their scumread - going through their progression on Leafia and quoting Leafia

the last point is self-absorbed of me but in Flicker, May somehow managed to find me as towny (or at least 3rd likely scum in a list of 4 potential scum) when I was an incredibly wolfy town that game

I was also hard scumreading May in Flicker

1 Like

I also think that the team can’t be anything but Vulgard/Brad. How funny.

1 Like

I’ll trust you, last time I trusted a conf town in a lylo situation who I masond with previous and also vul was in the game I won so

Yeah, I explained my reads a lot less in that game. And then I got MLed despite having the entire scumteam on D3 and went into the postchat and yelled at myself in a giant wallpost about how I completely misplayed my reads that game by not explaining myself.

1 Like

I’m going to be mad at myself if it’s Brad because that means I miscleared him on meta and I always hate people giving and maintaining meta townreads and then the person turns out to be mafia