GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

no we dont pussy out now I wanna commit I really think brad is town

1 Like

Okay

The rest of your explanation largely hinges on your alignment and how things relate to your posting and hinges on me being a wolf and on my posting and honestly itā€™s not very helpful to me but thank you for responding anyway

This sounds pretty dismissive of me but Iā€™m just trying to be honest

I understand the argument that ā€œteam of Brad and Molly donā€™t bus O kazo D1, they donā€™t push us into four consecutive misvotesā€ but the reality is that they were both townread and the village has been pushing misvotes by itself regardless of who the wolves are

I donā€™t think this argument really works here forā€¦ any world, really. Both of our clears also pushed MLs, I pushed MLs (Magnus), you pushed MLs, everyone pushed MLs in some shape or form

1 Like

Donā€™t vote sleep Iā€™d rather just have clears choose what to do rather than lose a clear for no reason.

I trust

1 Like

ā€œis brad trying to solve the game today?ā€

ā€œis brad trying to get a wolf killed today?ā€

i consider these two questions several times more important than meta

and the answers are somewhat and no respectively

1 Like

Iā€™m also against sleeping at this point but thatā€™s mostly because it just kills a clear and brings us into locked votes where weā€™re even more likely to mess this up because it only takes one villager being wrong
Iā€™d rather vote today and take the L if we miss while we have one clear tomorrow guaranteed if itā€™s a hit

honestly would LOVE a thunderdome rn tho

Yes and yes.

I solved it within minutes.

Iā€™m convincing the others of my solve.

Iā€™d rather sleep than misvote. We lose the game instantly if we misvote. I still prefer a Brad or Vulgard vote to sleeping, though.

1 Like

ā€œHow are you convincing others?ā€

By being funny and making people not want to yeet me because of it.

i disagree with that assessment so

fmpov, well i guess bradspov, the team is you/may. He has been voting may for a while, so I think that answers question 2, and he already believes he has solved the game. He also has tried to convicne others of this so I think the answer to both of these is yes

If itā€™s between Brad and May I still think Iā€™m voting May despite everything though Iā€™m going to feel terrible about it if itā€™s wrong
Though to be fair Iā€™m going to feel terrible about voting anyone if itā€™s wrong

1 Like

lmfao ā€œconvincingā€

you said ā€œcuz everyone else is townā€ and then dipped, thatā€™s not ā€œconvincingā€, 99% of why anyone agrees is because they decided so on their own

lemon what do u think

Brad why are you being wolfy rn

1 Like

seriously, mayā€™s posts today

iā€™m gonna kick myself no matter what at this rate, but especially if mayā€™s a wolf

1 Like

Feelingā€™s mutual.

1 Like

But itā€™s Molly pushing you and I donā€™t think youā€™re with May wtf is going on

vul town I was thinkin the same thing

Well 2 of them are factual because of mechanics and I townread Vulgard.

Process of elimination.