GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

FUCK IM GETTING POCKETED

okok

Iā€™m going to go take a screenshot of my Pepsi supply because this is clearly very important here

1 Like

Coca Cola and Pepsi both suck sorry

1 Like

Wait wtf ā€œscreenshotā€???

1 Like

And like I said earlier, I dont think vul/may are a world as the ā€œbussā€ wouldve started yesterday and May I believe was a p valid target for execution yesterday so that wouldve been really risky esp since I dont think it wouldve give vul a ton of towncred? then agian magnus prob wouldve died if may were a wolf
ugh

Ah, the enlightened centrist (?)
What do you call someone that just dismisses both
The anarchist?

2 Likes

No but why does this matter?

It wasnā€™t MYLO on Day 1 either so that MUST mean something!

Fuck the state [sodas I donā€™t like]

1 Like

aaaa

??

oh nevermind

Magnus died so itā€™s 6
makes sense

okay

bluntly, if weā€™re looking at single game meta of a game where brad barely posted

i do not care

1 Like

Yup! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m kind of panicking and I kind of like Mayā€™s last post

I completely disagree with this tbh and honestly looking bakc the way I can see brad/vulgard partenered is bc brad almost completely ignored vul d1 despite commenting on him sometimes

Hereā€™s 353 read all of them.

Right now.

maybe vote sleep :wowee:

I think weā€™re thinking the same thing and phrasing it differently - Brad seemed to think and focus a lot on Vulgard & people talking about Vulgard, but he didnā€™t read Vulgard. Itā€™s likeā€¦ the sort of ā€œoh god this personā€™s my partner I have to be sure to engage with them normally turning normal mode on Iā€™m gonna be SO fuckin normal todayā€ and then remaining completely neutral about him despite engaging with him a lot, yā€™know?

1 Like

im also considering my prior knowledge of brad, no offense brad but u are known to be kind of a bad wolf, and one thing I kind of noticed of brad is he doesnt get really emotion heavy as wolf while he gets more emtoional as town (bad read I know but eh) and he has seemed more passionate this game so iā€™m willing to TR himf or that as wlel