VOTE: Silviu

1 Like

Susus amongus

25/150

2 Likes

wow I have become a low poster
how sad

2 Likes

no donā€™t vote silv i want to get to d2 with themā€¦ they canā€™t be scum rightā€¦ i know themā€¦

Bottom half

I just am feeling like the game would be much different currently if my statement was completely false

Thereā€™s no posting, therefore nobody is even really sheeping and/or thereā€™s no agenda that can be pushed therefore the mafia is barely even existent

Like. I feel like if all members of the maf were active, we would be getting more confident reads and getting bigger wagons

None of that is happening tho

3 Likes

how am i only at 37 posts. iā€™m nowhere close to hitting postcap! need to actually make a case or whatever i might iso silv to see why theyā€™re getting wagoned

1 Like

I definitely find it odd that the wagons have remained so small. I initially read the situation with the one I led as KingTroll being town and the mafia avoiding falling for the reaction test (it was a legitimate sus not a reaction test!!! but they donā€™t know that), but I can definitely see it being the mafia lowposting as wellā€¦ I dunno. Given the general lethargy of the thread and what I said afterward abotu lying, I donā€™t think my KT wagon failing to pick up is much of a tell of his alignment in either direction.

My big takeaway from the general state of the game is that everyone else should Poast more and give me better wagons to analyze. Letā€™s all vote Silviu or something. We can just flashwagon someone else an hour to EoD.

3 Likes

real postcap on fol hours

1 Like

is this a copypasta?

2 Likes

Iā€™m only paying attention to the postcap to use it as a punchline on my meaningless one-liners. A great way to finish up a joke with ā€œI truly believe this is worth using one of my precious few posts forā€. Susus amongus

27/150

3 Likes

well excuse me for having basic takes

2 Likes

Ok imd own

1 Like

I meant ā€œthe night in my real-life timeā€, if thatā€™s what youā€™re confused about?

3 Likes

VOTE: BradLand

2 Likes

that makes more sense

1 Like

Could people explain or make a case on bradland? Kinda null there personally but they seem to have a lot of votes

1 Like

BradLand called my takes basic
therefore they need to die

3 Likes

(jk itā€™s a placeholder for now because Trollā€™s Magnus ISO was towny)

1 Like

why am I suddenly a townread despite having basic takes
(yes, I will now proceed to harp on this forever due to pettiness)

2 Likes

RIP May
you will be missed

3 Likes