GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

this is assuming two things:
mafia has an investigative role that they will use to pr hunt (they do not)
the joats will not try to end up in the town reads of the town so they don’t get close to being lynched and needing to claim (they would like to not be lynched or need to claim)

like there’s a chance that mafia strikes town members who aren’t talking much and trying to stay out of the spotlight. but in that case they still clear out the poe because lurkers don’t usually get that townread regardless. but more likely mafia will go after obv loud town to try to control the day and just hope they hit a joat sometimes

i don’t really have a counterargument to the fact that someone doesn’t like how i am playing the game yet that’s just entirely vibes and trying to metaread my playstyle for the first time which i respect as a case. and there’s a difference between people simply lying d1 and people saying that town should be lying imo

i do not stand for slander. i do not like stating anyone is a strong town read d1 no one i’m going to scumread will be people that i actually think are town

hi I was gonna be in thread earlier but I got home and passed out (metaphorically) in my bed so

Min said a lot of what I wanted to say regarding the case on Kingtroll, mainly the isoing randomly thing which I have done multple times as town to motivate me to do something and form reads on people I’ve hard trouble forming reads on.

Based molly, i have not read silviu at all but I think this anlysis of those posts (which I kinda just wrote off as a lot of words) makes sense logically. I wouldn’t be against a silviu wagon now

1 Like

mr traffic cone cat, what are your thoughts on me so far? i’m interested because of how last time went :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Votecount

KingTroll (2): Lemonfairy, May
BradLand (2): Marluxion, ElizaThePsycho
mollylikesorigami (1): Silviu200530
ElizathePyscho (1): YoubutWorse
lol (1): Zorvo
Silviu200530 (1): mollylikesorigami
Vulgard (1): O.kazo
Magnus (1): min

Not Voting (5): BradLand, Magnus, Vulgard, KingTroll, lol

1 Like

Molly, Appreciator of Incision-Free Paper Folding, Slayer of Threads, Lamenter of Loneliness

3 Likes

i see you you little shit

hey ybw how you feelin

1 Like

im feelin tired bc I got a lot of HW i dont wanna do
game wise I think its weird that there isn’t really a super concesus read on someone yet, even what seemed to be a consensus one (TR on May) has already kinda shifted to a person to person thing. Maybe thats normal, maybe it isn’t, but I thought it was noteworthy

1 Like

are you on board with the may tr?

what are your strongest reads outside of may?

favorite owl house episode and why is it agony of a witch?

one of these questions is optional but if you guess incorrectly you die

tbh i suck at gamestate reads like this, and i usually default to the least ai explanation possible. like, here i’m just thinking “there isn’t much consensus because it’s a quiet game without many forceful voices so far”. so, i don’t think i’ll make interesting conversation about that, but i’ll try lol

i think the may tr is being a little oversold, but they are pretty consistently villagery, and a few of the strongest trs on them seem unaligned from them, so i’m not worried wolves are like, taking advantage of the read or anything.

1 Like

Maybe not townread, but i do still townlean them and don’t want them dead today

I know this is the optional question, but probabllly kingtroll? I kinda TR him a lot. Maybe need to re-eval whats going on since I feel like I TR way too many people compared to scumread when usually its the opposite

ok agony of a witch is like, really good, like probably my second favorite owl house episode
BUT
I really like yesterday’s lie, esp since when I started watching the show (Sep. of last year) it was the last episode available so it kinda has that place in my heart
AGONY OF A WITCH IS REALLY GOOD THO its just that owl house has too many good episodes (like kings tide and knock knock knockin on hootys door are both super good as well and prob my third and fourth favorites)

I need to rewatch the show again

1 Like

LMFAO

i was going for a more obvious answer there, sorry, you were a fun player to have around

tbh my head just gets fuzzy when i try to formulate a kt read. he seems comfortable on tone, and he had that may omgus that came off as performative but not necessarily in a wolfy way, which is my least favorite kind of post to read into. do you have specific reasons to like kt? it might help me out.

i can respect that, the main plot of the conspiracy theorist kidnapping vee for internet clout felt kinda cringe but that big ending scene might be my single favorite scene from the show

like it hit me harder than the ending of king’s tide, because we know they’re gonna get back to thee boiling aisles, there’s a collector to beat up and a couple characters didn’t get brand new powerups right before the s2 finale only to never use them… but camila making luz promise she’ll never go back to the demon realm means that luz will have to either abandon everyone, or risk making camila fear she can’t trust and may lose her only child, and even if the two of them eventually come to an understanding there was that moment of well-intentioned camila who was genuinely worried for her daughter’s safety going “i don’t care how you feel” that’s gonna sting forever

2 Likes

WAIT WHAT smh what else would it have been! was it the question about TRing may?

It has mainly been vibes and tone, their opening posts kinda sucked but recently their posting just completely vibes with me and makes me keep thinking “yeah this guy is town.”

Thats fair, and I do kinda agree with that take. (owl house spoilers) I really really like agony of a witch as well, but the next episode kinda ruins it for me? Its a good episode still but it kinda ruins the tone of agony of a witch when one of the first things is eda saying “aw farts, I got caught”. After King and Luz were literally crying together

lets go talk about owl house in scumchat

1 Like

I can see it

14/150

2 Likes

Yeah I tend to overdo things sometimes.

15/150

1 Like

Alright so I want to try something a little different since no one is dead and there is only 3 wolves.

Now this might not be accurate but I’m just throwing some stuff by vibes here.

I’m going to try and gather 12 Town Reads to have a remaining of 3 leftover players to see if they could be wolves. Now as I said before this might not be accurate but I still wanna give it a go.

KingTroll
Brad
Vulgard
Marluxion
May
YBW

Are the current ones I can call town but due to convo skimming and stuff I’m willing to throw Molly and Silviu in there as well.

Leaving me with:
O.Kazo
Min
Elizathepsycho
Lemon
Lol

I have felt off about Lol’s slot this game and I haven’t really liked O.Kazo so far.
Eliza brought a spicy Lol/Marluxion W/W read so even though that isn’t enough to town read directly, for this exercise I’ll do it.
One thing about Lemon is I still do like the vibe I get from a NAI fun joke post from KingTroll so I’m willing to use that as an elimination into the town reads leaving me with the solve.

Town

KingTroll
Zorvo
Brad
Vulgard
Marluxion
May
YBW
Elizathepsycho
Lemon

Mafia
O.Kazo
Lol
Min

16/150

1 Like

I just realized I forgot about Magnus and didn’t Add Molly or Silviu into the town. Reeeeee.

17/150

1 Like

take: most if not all of mafia are lowposting

2 Likes

I think I’m letting last game shed on me too much

But I’m just making do so w/e

Would like to hear from people who agree or disagree

1 Like

Alright, I’ve just come back to thread and… yeah, I was originally avoiding reading Silviu because I was doing silly littol auto-trusts in the back of my mind (May CONFIRMED for antitown behavior), but looking at it through the lens you provided, the content they’ve provided is really strange. More posts than me and far less content.

At the very least, I’d like to see more pressure on Silviu to provide content, because what they’ve done so far does not inspire any confidence, and if nothing changes, I certainly wouldn’t mind this execution at the end of the day. Since nobody is taking my KT vote particularly seriously anyway, I’ll toss in a VOTE: Silviu200530.

23/150

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, what rough threshold would you define as lowposting here? Bottom half, bottom 25%, etc.

I don’t have a good feel for what the mafia are doing as of now, so I can’t really say with confidence that I agree or disagree, but I definitely don’t think it’s out of the question for most of the mafia to be hanging back at the moment. I’d also like to hear what other people think so that I can average together their opinions and steal that.

24/150

3 Likes