How do you feel about magnus/brad/your choice of person

2 Likes

Where’d this take come from min

1 Like

I don’t really agree

1 Like

What do you think

1 Like

Just because we don’t see Agenda happening today doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. Something as innocuous as a reasonable vote could easily be agenda and we just don’t realize it until later

1 Like

Like this
Zorvo voting okazo

Okazo could realistically be a lhf villager and zorvo is trying to start a counterwagon because one of his wolfmates are being wagoned

We don’t really have a way to know or not until flips occur

1 Like

Genuinely reasonable

It was mostly just a tinfoil anyway

1 Like

Molly you realize that everything I am saying here is from the context of me watching as how Town literally loses to an entire wolf team and managed to get wolfstomped, right right? I am not saying these out of context, and if these were “fake helpfulness” then enlighten me how town doing the same mistakes instinctivelly is going to help

1 Like

(Flicker, a game I hosted)

1 Like

Also wow, Silviu simply existing seems to be made of plastic :dizzy_face:

1 Like

dont understand why you townread a prewritten post just for being prewritten

1 Like

whyze

1 Like

How they lose is they don’t sheep me at all times. This is a true fact.

Anyway hi Silviu welcome to the please provide some content zone. You may escape at the cost of:

• One townread & one scumread
  • Rank the voters on your wagon in terms of best to worst justification for voting
  • Thoughts on the Brad and O kazo votes
  • One person you think is currently slipping under the radar
4 Likes

Oh & I’d love to hear your thought’s on Zorvo’s shift in attitude specifically - of course, that comes with considering the O kazo vote, but since that’s what a lot of your earlier comments were about, I think you’d probably have meaningful input on that (and my brain does Not)

2 Likes

Uh oh it seems that I will die as I can’t provide such mighty reads on a phone at school.

1 Like

Damn. Anything you can provide on a phone at school?

2 Likes

Well one townread I can provide is Marl because he seems to be his natural paranoid self, Marl do you even make teammates inside FM games? :sob:

And one scumread is Magnus because he looks like he’s shading Vul.

1 Like

Not really no? That isn’t the goal of town
I try to work with my townreads, sure, but unless someone is mechanically confirmed town there is no reason to treat them blindly like a teammate

1 Like