GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

and me asking vulgard questions isn’t me being paranoid of him
if his answers aren’t satisfactory, THEN i turn to paranoid

asking questions to gauge how someone is thinking is just how the game is played

1 Like

Mmmm, a problem I find with town generally is that they’re so dead afraid of deepwolves to the point they can’t raise the bar and actually vote out the wolves, literally Flicker Leafia for some reason surviving for like 5 Days.

2 Likes

Oh no, this is out of context. I’m referring that you’re paranoid in general as you don’t trust as often.

1 Like

except i’m not afraid of deepwolves :wowee: i’m just asking vul to elaborate on something he said earlier

3 Likes

i trust my townreads pretty often
like when vul was alive in kaguya sama i probably would have sheeped him to the ends of the earth if he asked me to

2 Likes

there has to be an overlap of them both being townread and someone who i respect the reads of though

1 Like

Ohhh okay, that’s great then.

1 Like

like (again referencing kaguya) zorvo could be blindingly obvious town but i’m not just gonna vote marluna because he’s got the pedal to the metal in the high-speed tunnel

1 Like

My reads are good and often right, but I don’t think they’ve ever been respectable.

2 Likes

i do prefer to come to my own conclusions and vote my own way though

1 Like

what’s the difference :joy_cat:

1 Like

Presentation?

4 Likes

fair point
if it’s a clusterfuck wallpost i’m probably much less likely to pick up on the point of someone’s read

2 Likes

good morning
1/150

1 Like

where is the post number how will i monitor your activity now

2 Likes

he is a townie and the people voting him should vote somewhere else

1 Like

so i gather silviu is the poe kill? anything else

1 Like

okazo also seems poe unless i missed something

im ok with it

1 Like

Are you?
Can you tell me your thoughts towards the slot?

2 Likes

no thoughts. why would i have any

1 Like