GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

He doesn’t believe this He doesn’t believe this He doesn’t believe this He doesn’t believe this He doesn’t believe this He doesn’t believe this He doesn’t believe this He doesn’t believe this He doesn’t believe this He doesn’t believe this He doesn’t believe this He doesn’t believe this He doesn’t believe this He doesn’t believe this He doesn’t believe this He doesn’t believe this

1 Like

Eh.

VOTE: Marluxion

1 Like

Everyone who has kept track of their postcounts like this is nowhere near capping.

Let me break it to you, you’re probably not going to cap. You don’t need to do this.

1 Like

I think okazo is incredibly null, but if I had to choose I’d choose to let it die

This is only due to the fact that their posting is very low compared to flicker which could very much be indicative of a wolf, but that seems to be the only huge difference which makes me not confident

Marl can absolutely die though, bc there’s no way he unironically used that as a real read on me.

2 Likes

Still wish for you to answer that question though @min .
Also to respond to you Vulgard I don’t actually have much of a read on Min, him going into the wolf was through the PoE thing I did on everyone else and he was the least good looking from everyone else.

34/150

1 Like

Do you have townreads on most players in the game?

1 Like

Yeah now look at the way Marluxion reacted when O.Kazo was getting voted.

Also, yeah as you see O.Kazo is different then their last game and there is some other key points as well I feel. I also haven’t really liked really any of their posts.

36/150

2 Likes

This is literally a lie

Marl was literally in the last Umineko fm, where I was permapoed practically the entire game

This read was made in bad faith and now I want this slot to explode

1 Like

Wait no wrong marker

Now it’s 36.

1 Like

Here, it’s an experiment I wanted to try out:

1 Like

I was permapoed in umineko fm

Another 2 games I was town I was VIGGED n1

there is no way in hell anyone let alone marl would unironically make a read like that in good faith

1 Like

I think I am right on them being wolves with O.Kazo.
They probably is trying really hard to not let their partner die Day 1.

1 Like

Let’s clean sweep this game guys.

Marluxion Today
O.Kazo tomorrow
Lol the next day

1 Like

I think Zorvo is town.

1 Like

I wasn’t in the last umineko

1 Like

Damn Vulgard either joined the :joy_cat: crew or is a wolf

1 Like

I feel like I also have the GOD solve.

Although the accuracy of the entire experiment is low I still wish to pull it through cause I’m actually now quite confident on it.

1 Like

i never complain about anything

1 Like

I thought you were but I probably mistook you for arctic

Ikyfl though

1 Like

Marluxion is LolCatting at this point, I mean the proof is there.

41/150

1 Like