GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

have fun

(idk what mbh is but have fun anyway)

1 Like

I donā€™t see much of a difference besides 1

The major one is like
Difference in posting compared to flicker which Iā€™m trying to figure out if itā€™s ai or not

1 Like

Postcount*

1 Like

Ive already said before that i think its not AI bc I would 100% write a dumb copypasta as both alignments. You could say the post itself was AI, as I did write it after I got my RC, but me writing the post itself is not AI imo
(also again i use she/her)

Right now I like the silviu wagon more as it seems a bit more pure to me (I TR both molly and may, and disagree with vulgard on Marl)

The O.Kazo wagon I dont fully understand, whicj may just be because a lot of people are reading O kazo on meta while Ive never ayed witb them before (I think)

Vulgard voting marl is weird to me? Esp since they also scumread O kazo, who is an actual wagon. Marl seems to be someone whoā€™d never really get voted today so I dont fully get the vote on hin besides showing ā€œI scumread this playerā€, which couldve just been said.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on this perspective? I donā€™t know what youā€™re trying to say.

1 Like

You do realize that youā€™re making me townread you harder by continually insisting that itā€™s not AI, right?

1 Like

Also sorry about messing up your pronouns.

1 Like

Yeah, Im pocketing you.

What Im trying to say is that the vote seems off and I dont entirely follow your thought process to the vote. Some quoted posts that show what you mean would help I guess, I was just saying the vote seemed off to me, like more agenda-y. Hopefully that makes sense? Another way of putting it is simply ā€œbad vibesā€

Ur all good it happens

1 Like
Relevant posts
Relevant posts

(Actually, I think the post about the JOATs is kinda towny, but other than that, not really.)

Relevant posts
Relevant posts
4 Likes

Isnā€™t it obvious?
Iā€™m wrong on Min, Elizaā€™s spicy take was right and itā€™s Marluxion and Lol.
Once O.Kazo picked up lol had a weird response to it and Marluxion is showing heavy resistance to that wagon and doesnā€™t want it to go over.

1 Like

I mean unless Marluxion is wolf siding?

1 Like

Lord and savior manly badass hero

1 Like

I feel like Lol/O.Kazo/Min is actually a good likely wolf team but Marluxion could replace Min for that team.

31/150

1 Like

Why do you even wolfread min? I think his posts have been NAI.

1 Like

:joy_cat:

My read on Magnus is entirely based on him pushing you on thread entrance, which isnā€™t really something Iā€™d expect you to understand.

Also youā€™ve said it yourself that you donā€™t understand why Iā€™m able to read you or how.

1 Like

That in itself is a reason to suspect min though

1 Like

Min is usually blindingly town

1 Like

This is true, but I think you normally show more paranoia on me.

Your early read on me in Kaguya

Here you just instantly went ā€œtop town.ā€

1 Like

VOTE: Marluxion

1 Like

@min
Thoughts towards O.Kazo now please!

32/150

1 Like