GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Damn that was exactly what I was looking for…

1 Like

Marl had me as top town but immediately pivoted to calling me “bad or mafia” as soon as I started pushing him. Okay I guess.

I was not fairly townread at the time.

1 Like

You gotta know I’m being Townread if I don’t have a leading wagon at this stage of the first day.

1 Like

I’ve repeated this read 3 times already today

1 Like

You were though

1 Like

I don’t know.

VOTE: O.Kazo

1 Like

I for sure had called you town so basically you were widely townread because my opinion is the only one that matters in my mind

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure O.Kazo can be wolf with both of them?
Marluxion/Lol or Vulgard/?

So O.Kazo is just the vote for me here that is most safe to be a wolf.

1 Like

Okazo is basically a coin flip, a little better than yeeting a zero poster but not by much

1 Like

Although if O.Kazo is the Goon and so is Lol it makes sense why Lol voted O.Kazo so they can buss without losing their PR Marluxion.

1 Like

That’s not actually true IMO.

1 Like

Regardless.

Villagers: KT, Zorvo, May, molly, YBW, maaaybe Eliza

2 Likes
Only Marl is allowed to read this

What if I’m following the advice of my townreads and wolfreading you so you don’t get nightkilled? :joy_cat:

1 Like

VOTE: Marluxion

If you need wanna elaborate feel free though

2 Likes

Actually fuck it, Marluxion might pull some BS for O.Kazo if they are indeed wolves together.

VOTE: Marluxion

1 Like

You’ve done so at the cost of your scumreads wagon and put my life at risk in doing so

Also that’s not how you operate

1 Like

:joy_cat:

1 Like

Okay so who are the wolves Marl?

1 Like

cool okay. i can post as much as i want without worrying about hitting postcap before eod so i’m going to do an iso on marl and silv and see if either of them is actually a good yeet today or if i should prep my shiny flashwagon boots