GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

And worse of all you have enabled Seth so now I have to deal with him probably for the rest of the game if I don’t die today

A fate worse than death

2 Likes

Marl not correcting himself and instead turning this into “Min omgus!1” = scum bc my post is actually a concern. Why would I not feel like I’m being misrepresented?

If I omgused to everything, I would’ve already been going after zorvo. I’m not doing that, I’m explaining that you as village wouldn’t shade me using something that wasn’t true and was instead something you made up hoping it would cast doubt on me

It’s not like my omgus hasn’t caught or at least cast proper suspicion on wolves before ever.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: :skull:

2 Likes

He has the GOD SOLVE.

3 Likes

No idea it’s day 1
I think Silviu stands good odds of flipping wolf
Brad should be obvious by EoD2 if not sooner

Potentially min, potentially okazo, potentially you, potentially okazo, potentially KT

I’m more or less being voted by half my PoE + zorvo

1 Like

brad flipped town

2 Likes

also okazo with the double appearance

he’s on marls mind

2 Likes

Eh he hasn’t really done a whole lot
His lemonfairy read is the only thing I have to townlean him for

1 Like

1 Like

i townread him and my word is final

even seth would believe it

1 Like

Maybe if you corrected yourself instead of throwing me into the poe for rightfully sussing you I wouldn’t want you dead so much

1 Like

Wut
I don’t know what you want me to correct

1 Like

You have been in my PoE since the game started min

1 Like

Your blatant lie about me “being blindsidedly village” and that I should be in the poe for not being so despite the fact like every single game I’ve had in the past year I’ve been sussed incredibly hard and even n1’d twice by vig

1 Like

silvius wagon is the wildest one to me when did it even happen
i get marl and okazo these are actively being scumread

1 Like

You’ve been bottom half legit since early into the day

1 Like

Yeah you have TMI Brad is Town.

3 Likes

exactly. sheep my townreads

1 Like

something something ratio

ignore that part then