GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

tbh i don’t know if i’m sticking to silviu at all? like voting okazo looks tempting, and i prob vote any of the current non-marl wagons to save marl.

if i did, and silviu died and flipped w, i might actually go for brad because him popping in with a shakily reasoned silviu vote and dipping, all right after i started really digging into silviu, is pretty bussy in a vacuum, while okazo getting wagonned next to silviu and not trying to shield or bus them is probably mildly >rand v if silviu’s a wolf. i probably wouldn’t kill him for that alone, just press him on it for a while and maybe pivot if i like what he does.

if v… i dunno, i usually don’t see v flips as particularly telling. i’d start with the same brad/okazo poe most likely, unless there was a super weird nk that suggested wolves are deep.

i don’t think any of this is actually super likely how i’d come into d2, though, there’s a lot that can happen between now and then and it’s really hard to predict how that changes my reads.

2 Likes

VOTE: Magnus

1 Like

this is a really good answer actually completely hit me on the wing and sending me into a wifom spiral good job

spicy whatcha got

VOTE: O.Kazo

Not sure if I’ll end on this or Silviu, but O.Kazo still hasn’t done anything and still hasn’t moved their vote at all while failing to explain the read. I feel like they might be in antispew.

To be fair the same thing could apply to Silviu so I’ll wait for him to come back and maybe switch if he doesn’t. Atp I really don’t care which one goes down.

1 Like

I think Marl’s last post was towny so I’d rather you not kill him, thanks. Atp I wouldn’t kill him even if Silviu is town.

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho @Lemonfairy I’d like to know why the two of you are sitting on Brad.

1 Like

I thought I switched tbh

1 Like

VOTE: Marluxion

1 Like

Any reads other than “Magnus and Marl mafia?” (Do you even still have those reads?)
Thoughts about the other wagons?

1 Like

personal goods

1 Like

going to think for a bit. and by that i mean kick the part of my brain that’s addicted to wifom in a dark alleyway

@Silviu200530 @O.kazo @BradLand would either of you like to exist and give me some new content to chew on

I think that the people calling you wolf are stupid

2 Likes

Silviu wagon is kinda ??? But I guess I can understand it from the “providing no actual content” pov

1 Like

I think molly’s posts are better than they were in Kaguya but I could be biased because she defended me.

2 Likes

if i voted molly rn what’s the best post you could offer to prove they had a town mindset

Honestly I don’t think “no partners” maters d1 but

1 Like

it does when im being asked “if marl red, who else red” and im drawing blanks

2 Likes

Update after a light skim of O.kazo ISO they are frozen wolf xD
VOTE: O.kazo

1 Like

Yeah and with the post cap too I think it’s perfectly possible that either the partnered interactions got missed or they just… never interacted

1 Like