GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Probably this part of that post is the towniest
As a whole this post looks the best

Speaking of molly.

@mollylikesorigami Can you elaborate on that thought?

1 Like

So youā€™ve seen the light.

2 Likes

Actually, I think some people here were in Flicker? You mled O.Kazo there, were the circumstances similar at all?

2 Likes

I was, and yeah, very similar circumstances, he seemed an obvious wolf but justā€¦ wasnā€™t. I think itā€™s part of what makes the O kazo vote feel like a ML to me. I advocated for it in Flicker because I needed his flip, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s useful here.

4 Likes

yeah i really like both of those posts thank you for the answer :+1:

lol i am the legend

1 Like

nvm its only 1 vote boooooooooo

1 Like

@Zorvo w/w with o. kazo if he flips wolf

antispewing hard af but not voting him eod? sounds like bussing mafia to me. any defense?

1 Like

I donā€™t really ge tthe reasonings for a ton of these reads, mainly Kingtroll as thats just not how heā€™s been acting, and may and eliza feel like they should be lower.

I hate how Marl keeps saying this as it feels like a wolf trying to kill a LHF town and then deny it afterwards as ā€œsomething we had to do eventuallyā€. You can say you donā€™t know how to read someone, but I absolutely hate ā€œit might be one we have to take.ā€ That is so scummy to me

I mean I have still joked, and also were out of RVS and theres stuff to do so obv Iā€™m gonna try to be a bit more serious? I donā€™t really get ur point here. Idrk how to explain whatever ā€˜attitude shiftā€™ you see bc if it isnā€™t that then Iā€™m not entirely sure what it is personally

I disagree can u explain ur thinking why

No offense but how

1 Like

To be honest, even with you saying this, Iā€™m really restraining myself from ramming that wagon into the ground for the sheer fact O.kazo plopped a wolfread and a vote on me for ā€œtoneā€, refused to elaborate, basically said nothing in their interaction with me, left and never came back. I guess I could see a villager doing that but god.

1 Like

maybe some wolves are just more badass than i am but i donā€™t think most wolves would immediately come in and shield may as boldly as marl and ybw if mayā€™s a wolf? and then a lot of people accept the read but without much passion, which, if theyā€™re wolves, seems more like conceding to the read than propping it up.

itā€™s not a super strong read of course, itā€™s working off of a lot of generalizations of how people trā€™d may that might not be as accurate as i remember. such are threadstate reads.

1 Like

I think the best way I can succintly describe it is: it has hero energy and not ā€œIā€™m doing this because I have toā€ energy that wolf!Marl has.

1 Like

I guess were reading it different because it entirely felt like ā€œIā€™m doing this because I have toā€ to me, maybe because he did force himself to do it (kinda as stated at the start), but it really really felt peformative to me

2 Likes

Thatā€™s actually a good point, I think thereā€™s a decent chance May is threadspewed unless weā€™re all just being gigantically snowed by someone who randed wolf for the first time (which has happened before but is quite rare).

2 Likes

For a moment I was like ā€œMarl was recently a wolf in HTF, let me show you a comparison real quickā€ then I pulled up his HTF ISO and he actually never gave a readlist there, probably because he claimed mafia halfway through day 1 :joy_cat:

Comparing his reads in this game to his reads in that game, though, the content heā€™s given in this game seems better to me than the content he gave in HTF. Granted, HTF is kinda tainted by the fact he claimed wolf at some point, but I can still compare his content before then.

1 Like

Actually I got a spicy take that I kinda had before but Iā€™m coming around to again and I wanna hear thoughts

VOTE: ElizathePsycho

1 Like

Should I pull up his ISO and look or are there a few quotes you would want me to see? (also claiming wolf halfway through d1 and using that as meta is kinda :joy_cat:)

1 Like

I donā€™t hate this vote but I kinda donā€™t want to do the classic Eliza d1. Though I guess it hasnā€™t been the FoL classic for a while?

I agree, itā€™s not exactly ideal. I think it would be better if you just looked because I donā€™t have anything specific, just the overall body of work.

1 Like

it nas

1 Like

Has

1 Like