GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

or counterwagons. no reason to limit to just one

I think of kazo is scum silviu is prob town ngl, also that brad would be scum with kazo just bcof this post here

1 Like

Hmmā€¦
5 person wagon, and thereā€™s plenty of other wagons to choose from that are in rangeā€¦
It would have to be one of the stronger players I think, but that would mean Vulgard and Magnus but I donā€™t really believe in that assessment.

Counterwagon being wolf started?
Probably the Vulgard one?
Iā€™m having a hard time getting a real answer to that question.

1 Like

since kazo helped start the vul wagon, if kazo flips red, i think at least one wolf helped start the vul wagon

serious answer is uhhhhhh idrk lol. donā€™t think kazo/vul is w/w right now, i think (without actually looking back to see how they ended up on kazo) that any of magnus, lol and eliza could hypothetically bussing, but i have no real reason to think any of them are, so looking into that seems super speculative. with his thread position i think wolfmates would probably want to at least shade kazo though.

the kazo wagon hasnā€™t really been dominant all day or anything, i donā€™t think wolves would have necessarily rushed to prop up a counterwagon.

2 Likes

My issue is that I have no idea which player is known for bussing as mafia currently so I canā€™t even take that into account.

1 Like

I feel like if Marl manages to go over, and if he flips wolf, the wagon currently:

Probably pure?

1 Like

im bussin

2 Likes

I know you tend to do.

1 Like

ok im tired good night

1 Like

thats bussin

1 Like

willing to flip to VOTE: O.kazo because i might not be here for the last ten minutes and i want to discourage flashwagons. i havenā€™t really seen a good defense from them against any of the pushes and both vulgard and molly have massively gone up from the ā€œpeople i explicitly want deadā€ so kazo pushing vulgard doesnā€™t help them in my eyes

if i die tonight know this: if kazo flips red at sod i would tunnel brad. if kazo flips green at sod i would tunnel silv. and if marl lives to day 3 i would halfway rule them like they would halfway rule me. ybw this is my message to you please carry my wishes from beyond the grave

1 Like

i will carry on your legacy I promise

1 Like

Wait why would you tunnel me specifically if Kazo flips red?

1 Like

But flashwagons are funny

3 Likes

I literally said wagons should be between Silviu and Kazo, I never defended Kazo or anything.

1 Like

i think i mixed you up mentally with a different player myb. let me try to find who i was talking about

ybw tunnel him anyway

1 Like

trueeee

aye ayea captain
I said bradland looked sus to me if okazo flipped wolf so maybe thats where u got if rom

1 Like

Why?

thatā€™s probably it. anyway uhhhh zorvo will claim to be lockclear if kazo flips wolf i wouldnā€™t trust that. throwing most of my reads out because i have a bad feeling (never makes it past n1)

1 Like