GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

so true

VOTE: Marluxion

Honestly this is the person i think i most want dead rn, not that I’m too mad about okazo or silviu, I think this flip gives us the most info overall, no matter the alignment. Someone can easily convince me on okazo or silviu tho

1 Like

God this is kind of rough because iso’ing both Silviu and Kazo it’s like…

Kazo hasn’t done much and has paid attention to either wanting to know why he’s being wagoned, and has had a stagnant scumread on Vulgard majority of the game and not much else in terms of reads that I’m spotting? So just a narrow focus the entire game.

Silviu has been focusing on making “This is what you need to do to be better” posts towards Eliza and Seth, then kept harping on past games or talking about what went wrong in them, he’s been asked questions and hasn’t responded, granted he did talk about being busy at school and on the phone so maybe excusable. However his only townread is Marl, and this is done after having a reads list that felt like he was…I can’t think of the word I would want to use here…but he basically didn’t want to have those townreads.

Like both haven’t given me enough to want to save either of them. Wagons should stay on the both of them.

3 Likes

pretty much my feelings exactly. this is just like being masons with someone

you wanna mason kingtroll lets start a message chat and not tell the hosts

1 Like

can i try

if i’m reading this correctly, kazo is voting vul for… avoiding capping

which is just a really silly thing to focus on in general but especially at eod, as his main push

and like, okay, sure, he’s the only one who’s close but not over, but… half the game was talking about not wanting to cap earlier? and people started the whole post counting gimmick to avoid capping too soon. so like, vul’s name still more or less came out of a hat here lol

it feels like a push for the sake of having a push that he doesn’t believe ¯_(ツ)_/¯

for silviu it’s mostly what i’ve already said about them, their response to me didn’t actually affect my points much and their later posting really didn’t move me either way

2 Likes

wait

¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

:cold_sweat:

afraid I can’t do that chief as much as it’d be really funny

1 Like

broken shrug but I like your kazo push

¯_(ツ)_/¯

hahahaha whose idea was that, it automatically breaks the shrug

is there a workaround

1 Like

I thought that first post was talking about marl?

1 Like

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lolrekt mods

2 Likes

Wait i see what you mean now, I didn’t check what he was replying to

1 Like

Feel like Kazo’s been focused on scumreading Vulgard the entire game but doesn’t have much else do his game.

1 Like

To his game**

1 Like

i thought they were saying that vul was a wolf because the opposite of their marl read applied to vul?

“i think wolves stay under cap”

“and if I follow this thought process, it leads back to vulgard.”

2 Likes

well yeah but i mean, in part i think that just comes with low activity

2 Likes

You’re right, I didn’t check the reply and didn’t realize that second post was related to the first. I’ll probably end up on Okazo later on but I’m gonna keep my vote on marl for now

1 Like

i’m a bit tired for explaining more than just repeating myself, but i still don’t think it’s marl

1 Like

okay final question

if kazo flips red. Do you think they’ll have been bussed or if not which counterwagon was wolf started

VoteCount

O.kazo (5): Magnus, lol, Vulgard, ElizaThePsycho, mollylikesorigami
Marluxion (3): KingTroll, May, YoubutWorse
Silviu200530 (2): BradLand, Marluxion
Vulgard (2): Zorvo, O.kazo
BradLand (1): Lemonfairy
lol (1): Silviu200530
Magnus (1): min

the postcap do be lifted tho

1 Like