GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

You bitching at me for not having read your posts is literally just going to make it take longer for me to catch up :joy_cat:

1 Like

Keep in mind you’re the one in trouble too, like I could easily help you out here. But you’re choosing to not read me properly so I’ll just let you die. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I personally disagree with executing Marl today, but that’s just me. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

“Marl is no longer town because villager who is traditionaly not very good at reading people had them as a wolf”

Ok Bradley

Completely ignoring that I obviously did not have TMI on mins alignment from my read list and I wouldn’t kill someone I was trying to PoE as a wolf

Min was probably killed because their reads sucked and it can be used to push agenda, not because the wolves knew he was a PR

1 Like

I’m not in trouble
If I die to the FoL bad reads goonsquad when I’m as obvious town as I’ve ever been that’s not on me

1 Like

Yes he changed his mind and swapped before EoD iirc

His final take was “one in Magnus vulgard and marl”

1 Like

Really doesn’t matter who had you as a wolf, you’re misreading me when you shouldn’t be.

1 Like

Quote the case
I’ll wait

1 Like

You didn’t do anything at all yesterday
My final take on you was “hasn’t done anything, I kinda liked his townread on lemonfairy but if he hasn’t thunderdome a wolf eventually just kill him”

1 Like

Did you read my entire day 1?

1 Like

My read has more or less not changed besides you voting Silviu at eod

Depends entirely on his alignment which is looking like it might be v from okazo spew

It’s a light case but it is something pointing to him being v

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Well up until I fell asleep
I haven’t fully caught up on eod hey

1 Like

Like you’re saying yesterday when I was out the house most of that day. I did what I did when I was here most of Day 1.

1 Like

Yet*
Not hey

1 Like

You’re lying by saying this, then saying I did nothing.

1 Like

You did nothing strongly alignment indicative to my memory sir

You called someone town early, it looked really fucking bad and pockety and then you tried to play it off as a joke

Then after lemon caught up you insisted to me that she was town for it

And that’s it

1 Like

This is entirely bullshit and you’re discrediting what I did day 1. I had my joke reads when nothing was going on, then when the game got serious I got my reads.

1 Like

Either way I’m done wasting posts arguing with you when I still have to catch up

Quit arguing over semantics and vote me if you think I’m a wolf

If you’ve obviously been town today like you’re saying I’ll see that when I get there

1 Like

Cool, in that case if you’re not reading me right, then you are a wolf.

VOTE: Marluxion

1 Like