GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

If you’re town then learn your fucking lesson, read me correctly.

1 Like

Sir my read on you is “hasn’t done much ai except his lemonfairy read which was relatively towny”

I’m not saying you’re a wolf

1 Like

God forbid I not have you as lock town from your like 30 posts on day 1 that I was here for

1 Like

You should be calling me town.

1 Like

I’m at L-1 fucking LMAO

Quality website

2 Likes

Anyway
I’m cooking dinner and then finishing catching up
If I get hammered before then gl, hope this becomes the next shortnight 2

2 Likes

Brad’s frustration is giving similar vibes as Min was yesterday, albeit for different topics. Although the common denominator was Marl both times. It’s like you’re both voting Marl because you’re annoyed by him, not because you believe he’s the most likely evil.

VOTE: YoubutWorse for now. Stand down from voting Marl unless you have a valid wolfread and interpretation of his actions.

1 Like

Do not white knight me
If they can’t see that I’m town for themselves that’s on them

1 Like

I want a million dollars

1 Like

anyway now that my noodles are done, brad and i have literally done this exact song and dance on MU before

he thunderdomed me because i didn’t townread him and he was town
so he is probably just town here too

doesn’t change the fact that i’m right and he did very little AI yesterday though

1 Like

one of the deck mafia games i think

1 Like

back before deck mafia was a website anyway

1 Like

VOTE: Unvote

Might’ve overreacted but getting annoyed with not being townread when I deserve it lately.

2 Likes

i’m not gonna dismiss the possibility of magnus being a wolf but i’m not going to blindly thunderdome anyone because you’ve told me to

2 Likes

also me comparing you to seth wasn’t meant as an insult but if you take it as one that’s your prerogative

i just meant your reads make no sense and i can’t tell where you are getting them from because you dont do a clear enough job of explaining what you are thinking

1 Like

this is actually pretty valid

1 Like

D1!Brad was definitely active, we just didn’t interact a whole lot.

1 Like

@Illwei sup

1 Like

all of that content is from after i was asleep though
once i hit post cap i closed thread and didn’t reopen until after the flip

2 Likes

i probably should backread it instead of just starting straight at d2 huh

1 Like