GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Saint: If you are executed, your team loses.

1 Like

blood on the forums is not good design
blood on the clocktower is

1 Like

maf loses when they die tho

1 Like

I caught that typo too late, but the point stands.

2 Likes

ā€œWhen you are executed, Mafia loses.ā€
Out yourself immediately, everything thinks youā€™re a jester and leaves you alone.

2 Likes

Iā€™m also apparently terrible at BOTF, losing every game save for one, but whatever. Itā€™s clearly because itā€™s worse design than BOTC.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s three options for the maf kill:

Someone specifically thought Min was a PR, and likely came to that conclusion from interacting with them.
Someone killed Min for their reads, good or bad.
Someone killed Min because they didnā€™t think town would ever lynch them.

I donā€™t know which one of these is what actually happened and I have different reads for the culprit of each depending on which reasoning I go by.

no I hid it in the catch-up wall thatā€™s why Seth made their own

didnā€™t marl claim wolf some game. feel like with such an idc attitude they might have already thrown by now but thatā€™s probably a very poor metaread of someone I donā€™t know

I want content from illwei before Iā€™ll consent to a silvslot lynch tho

1 Like

he canā€™t be controlled
there is very little purpose trying to reason with him

1 Like

also
doc dodge
our joats have the potential to doc at any moment so scum arenā€™t going to risk the obvious kills when they canā€™t guarantee itā€™ll go through
the worst case scenario is the kill getting stopped and someone being confirmed as town

min was literally never getting docced there

1 Like

I claimed wolf to guarantee the openly townsiding 3p arsonist died when i was already going to die anyway

1 Like

okay
so why am i mafia eliza
speak with your words

1 Like

one second i need to conjure up my previous reasoning by looking at my previous posts (help i forgot everything)

1 Like

ā€œiā€™m dumb and didnā€™t realize what i thought happened didnā€™t happenā€

yet youā€™re still voting me so you must still think i am scum
why?

1 Like

you voted me because you thought i called min obvious town and that was me pr hunting

when it was the opposite and i said min is normally obvious when they are town and they arenā€™t this game

1 Like

which
ironically is feasibly explained by min being a pr, funnily enough

1 Like

no i had other reasons

1 Like

ok hit me

1 Like

thatā€™s what im trying to conjure up

1 Like

3 Likes

(this is not me trying to discredit you itā€™s just what popped into my head and i thought it was funny :joy_cat: )

2 Likes