GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

I also commented on it earlier

2 Likes

It could go either way, Iā€™m not convinced on the spew side and both players are wolfier than normal

1 Like

Killing LHF early, in case theyā€™re evil, so they arenā€™t problematic later if theyā€™re alive at XYLO or something?

1 Like

idk about magnus anymore
sorry for not being that into the game, my activity is always lower on weekends

3 Likes

I think I need to re-evaluate a bit

1 Like

Enjoy your weekend.

1 Like

UNVOTE

I still donā€™t think you should kill Marl but Iā€™ll re-read some things

1 Like

vulgard it is literally impossible to reason with these people
just set a poe for them to follow when weā€™re both dead and if they dont listen itā€™s on them

just
as an example
seth thinks iā€™m scum because ???
lemonfairy has not said why they think iā€™m scum
eliza thinks iā€™m scum for reasons they had but they canā€™t remember
may thinks iā€™m scum from literal falsities in their solving that i responded to and rebutted but my responses ā€˜lacked substanceā€™ and ā€˜didnā€™t warrant acknowledgingā€™
lol thinks iā€™m null implying none of my 300 exclusively content posts are alignment indicative

that is what we are dealing with here
just accept me dying and literally spell out the path for them to win the game after
if they dont follow if, that is entirely on them
they cant literally all be scum
most likely scum i still think is ybw/lemon/may
illwei should die before any of them imo though

1 Like

i like this as iā€™m reading this right now
what about brad
thereā€™s something about brad that makes me think heā€™s more likely town but i canā€™t say

1 Like

i think kingtroll has been excessively towny the entire game and if heā€™s a wolf then iā€™m not going to find him

the way he shifts between worlds and organically develops his reads and how he pivots from one player to another while clearly re-evaluating instead of just being opportunistic or switching for bullshit reasons (or both) goes beyond a wolfā€™s capacity to fake in my opinion

wolves can be like ā€œiā€™ll push anywhere i wantā€ but i think kt is too organic with it to be faking it

2 Likes

his reaction to me thinking he wasnā€™t town cleared yet at sod is near identical to another game on MU where he did the same thing

iā€™m trying to find it but i canā€™t
@BradLand knows what game iā€™m talking about though iā€™m pretty sure

1 Like

was he a wolf in that game

1 Like

well Iā€™ve read the thread now
and I was technically talking about reading the thread, not not reading it

ew double negative

also whatā€™s with the vote and unvote?

1 Like

talk to me then
anything you feel is wrong with my reads (aside from uh thinking you/Marl is the solve lol)?

1 Like

why donā€™t you ask or talk to me?

1 Like

no he was town and also got himself banned after which is why he should remember
i dont remember if he was on an alt or not though, i canā€™t find the game

we were both town

1 Like

okay

i feel like bradā€™s sheer postcount clears him actually but i also think his solving is fine

Solveposts I liked
This sequence as well (maybe w/w with marl if i stretch it but i think marl is town so lmao)

yeah i mentioned this before but i still think i need to re-read him

iā€™m comfortable calling brad town aorn

1 Like

@Vulgard actually, your initial wall on Marl played a part in my scumread on them
why do you think theyā€™re town now?

I know you said something about their reaction to your push is towny but fmpov Marlā€™s reaction actually looked worse for them

1 Like

Burden of proof shouldnā€™t be on the defence.

1 Like

most of the time you post when iā€™m not around, sorry
you didnā€™t really say anything i had a comment on
if you want to talk about your scumread on me iā€™ll be here for another 10m or so
and then away until around 11

1 Like