Magnus (1): KingTroll
YoubutWorse (1): Magnus
Lemonfairy (1): mollylikesorigami
illwei (1): Marluxion

Not Voting (4): illwei, YoubutWorse, Vulgard, BradLand

1 Like

I am pocketed

2 Likes

i’m currently realizing that i don’t think i’ve ever read zorvo by isoing him, i just called him town or mafia based on what i saw in the thread in real time

i think what i saw in the thread is towny for him

posts i found towny

this part is interesting
i think it’s extremely brazen to the point that i find it unlikely that he’s bussing
largely because the third post immediately talks about something else

i actually like this sequence from zorvo a fair bit

i feel like the sheer amount of worldbuilding he does is indicative of him being a villager because this doesn’t feel like agenda, he’s just hopping between possibilities

like, the sequence below:

these feel like he genuinely believes in his GOD solve and the way he’s changing between possible reads feels organic when i’m reading it right now, it makes no sense at face value but his ideas about me/marl/may being a scary wolfteam to go up against and o.kazo maybe being town but also lol being mafia and maybe marl as well

these are all recurring themes in zorvo’s iso up to this point and the fact they keep coming back rings village to me, maybe i’m wrong in thinking this is villagery for him but i think it is

this is day 2 and he’s being consistent

i agree with this
not necessarily a towny observation but i do agree

i don’t hate this push on marl in relation to marl’s interaction with min
i think he’s wrong about marl, very aggressively wrong about marl in fact, but i think the way he’s going with this read is villagery

i believe him based on how he’s playing

and this just feels like confbias
though it’s interesting that he slides in a possibility of marl being town, but it also insults him in the process so it’s still villagery (i hate saying that but it’s just true)

parts i found suspicious

this part feels like he was actually bussing and wanted to be seen pushing o. kazo, specifically the bolded pings me because it reminds you that he was pushing/voting o. kazo but ends up voting me because i could be teamed with marl and i could be bussing which is… not the logic you should apply in those types of situations

actually i think he’s saying that we were bussing each other but then stopped which is also kinda ??? because i don’t see the relation to o. kazo

like this feels fishy to me because he decidedly wasn’t, he wrote some aggro posts about o. kazo but then pivoted to me for a really weird reason and then stayed there, then he tells people not to clear me even though i pushed o. kazo afterward and he was voting me

it just seems strange to me that he would have this opinion about my slot but i recognize that i could be biased because this is about me

i think o. kazo was just frozen and that’s why they omgus voted me and left it at that
probably thought they were dying as soon as i started pushing them alongside some other people
could explain why they didn’t switch to silviu at eod

in summary i think zorvo is very likely town because the only significant issues i have with him revolve around his treatment of my slot which i’m always going to be biased on
maybe someone else can look into how he treated me and give their opinion but other than that i think he’s town even though i think he’s wrong on marl

3 Likes

this wagon composition is legitimately awful

2 Likes

VOTE: Illwei for now

1 Like

it is wolfy to not read

I have read
at least, now I have

there’s 0 chance
at least fmpov

this is actually fair tbh
but I feel like I would only look at it if Marl flips town

I actually read this post as not w/w between Magnus and O/kazo
imo, scum would feel the need to give reasons to justify their vote when dropping it on anyone in general but especially on a scumpartner

I feel the way Magnus just said “I’m voting O.kazo because yes” reads more like a town that has a null on O.kazo but thinks they’re an ok exe
that’s my take

and yes, this microread is the only reason Magnus is where they are in my reads

2 Likes

how
who’s scum on there and why?

1 Like

why is marl town?

1 Like

lemonfairy

posts i found towny

this isn’t necessarily towny in a vacuum but i agree with all four of these opener reads even though i townread brad now
(and yes i realize she later implied those weren’t that serious but i still agree with them)

i like this
it’s hedgy but it’s the towny kind of hedgy imo

i remember agreeing with this in real-time and i agree with it now

this is towny in a vacuum though i think her confidence level seems random and misplaced after she openly stated she didn’t really feel “in the zone,” it kinda feels like she’s overplaying these reads
but to her credit it’s an interesting take, the problem is that it’s not explained at all which i go into in the scummy section

i like the paranoia-ish note on may

this is towny

i don’t hate this even though i disagree

posts i found scummy

i find this wolfy in context, lemonfairy has just done catchup and given some reads but her actual vote is a memevote on someone she townread
just doesn’t feel like she cares about voting a wolf despite making some reads which included wolfreads

i wolfread the fact that some of her more substantial content at this point of the game came from responding to a prompt posted by another player instead of anything independent, then even though the content is more substantial she immediately downplays it by calling it reachy and doesn’t come back to it later because she sees it as just a thinking exercise

idk if she believes what she’s saying here

and this is eh in light of o.kazo’s flip
it was definitely a really bad vote but she downplays it by saying “it’s o. kazo”

i genuinely don’t know why some of the people on this list are placed in the spots that they are placed in (more specifically ybw and min)

i like the fact she’s engaging with o. kazo, my problem is that it doesn’t go anywhere after that

i actively hate the fact this is her second vote and it’s a memevote again even though she’s given actual reads and supposedly has wolfreads

since i didn’t find an answer to the question “why did she vote this way” in her iso prior to that point i find these votes wolfy albeit admittedly quite brazen for a wolf that was definitely playing in a lowkey way beforehand

i don’t really believe this explanation

and i don’t like this part either because she genuinely just mentions silviu’s comments once in her iso beforehand and then never talks about him again, i’d think she’d vote o. kazo based on her iso because she actually tried to interact with o. kazo but it went nowhere yet apparently she had a nullread on o. kazo after that?

idk this feels like she’s wimless and i find that more likely to come from a wolf after a wolf flip

i don’t know how she got there and i think marl is town so yikes

i really struggle to believe this is a real question / thought

says molly could be partnered with marl, doesn’t explain

this is the explanation several posts later but i still don’t see how she got to that point
maybe that part isn’t wolfy and it’s just how she plays but it grates me

i still don’t know why she thinks he’s mafia

and the way she’s engaging him feels really hands-off

this feels extremely out of place much like her initial confidence level on her solve

i think i went into this before but i think his posts had hero energy at the time and not “i’m doing this because i have to” energy

it kind of meshed together more recently because he’s tilted due to being top wagon and that’s closer to his mafia mo but honestly i still want to maintain the previous read

i think his final post on day 1 is the best showcase of what i’m talking about, i think he is genuinely trying to heroically solve the game like he usually does as town

i’ll admit that his posts today look more like he’s pushing agenda and i’ll probably re-read them at some point but i think his day 1 was v towny overall

i’m a bit scared he’s trying to keep me pocketed today (refer to the post where he goes ‘these people can’t be reasoned with’) but i think he could reasonably say that as town

conclusion on lemonfairy is that i think she’s likely mafia but i’ve seen some towny moments from her, they’re just interspersed with a lot of stuff that doesn’t really make sense to me and makes her perspective very confusing and unbelievable at times

the most questionable part is her treatment of o. kazo in my opinion, but i also find it bizarre that d1 she spends most of her time meming then makes two wolfsided votes (especially if silviu is town) at eod that don’t really match her reads and then apparently has a confident solve on day 2 but i don’t see how she got there nor do i see how it makes sense

2 Likes

this is the funniest post in the game

2 Likes

tbh I totally forgot O.kazo existed or that I asked them a question and they ignored me
O.kazo was a full null but Silviu at the time had some posts I remembered as not so great so my vote went there

1 Like

but Vulgard, what do you think of my reads?
which ones do you not like (and why)?

1 Like

i have accepted i’m going to die today
if i dont i just have to deal with this again tomorrow and for the rest of the game onward
treat me like i’m town and then kill me because if we dont we wont win

1 Like

lol

posts i found towny

this iso is actually hilarious
look at the bolded

hahahahaha

this turnaround is kinda weird but i actually like it progression-wise

towny response

this looks pretty solid

this makes several takes in a row that i think are towny

and another one

glad your cat’s okay though you’re probably not reading this

actually hilarious

i think going off consensus like that and then backing it up in a believable way is a good look for lol

and i like the way he’s progressing this read

this kinda feels opportunistic but it’s probably the towny kind of opportunistic

why do people think they can be w/w again

i disagree with someone of those reads but i think these are towny reads

posts i found scummy

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

every time i read this post i hate it more

this feels kinda opportunistic

though might be invalidated by this
lmao

i’m actually pretty confident lol is town from this and i don’t think he can be w/w with marl so i don’t understand why zorvo is so insistent that they are

2 Likes

you do realize that after last game i really don’t want to kill anyone i think is town again (especially after i caved in that game)?

1 Like

like, the last time i did what you’re asking me to do (in kaguya) the other town i was defending became the next ml anyway

1 Like

going to catch up soon but marl is not a good lynch today at all anymore