eliza

posts i found towny

you know the rules

posts i found scummy

and so do I

4 Likes

do we even have a choice

1 Like

i went into this in my post about you but itā€™s more of a case of ā€œi donā€™t know how you even got thereā€
like your post about thinking everyone other than marl and molly is town or unaligned with o.kazo. how did you get there
whatā€™s the reasoning behind all these townreads and unaligns that you didnā€™t actually give in the thread

1 Like

either way iā€™m not going to self vote
but the amount of people refusing to re-evaluate is making it difficult to see any other outcome today

1 Like

I could explain but I have like 3 pages of notes I donā€™t want to type up
Iā€™m working on a case (sort of) now so yeah

but itā€™s essentially a combination of townreading/leaning everyone else and looking at associations

I actually really want to know where you disagree and why because I want to see if the world I have could be real or if Iā€™m just grasping at nothing

1 Like

like you spend most of day 1 placing meme votes and stuck in perpetual catchup mode yet day 2 you come in with a GOD SOLVE thatā€™s completely unexplained and then you ask people for opinions but itā€™s likeā€¦ how does this even work

1 Like

itā€™s not that i disagree (except for marl which i just explained) itā€™s just that iā€™mā€¦ confused by it and it seems really out of place

1 Like

Iā€™d be willing to re-eval if all my townreads tell me Iā€™m wrong

1 Like

Iā€™m not asking for opinions on my reasons because I havenā€™t given any
but just on a surface level, what reads do you disagree with/think are wrong?

I kind of just want a sense of where other peopleā€™s worlds are idk if that makes sense

1 Like

zorvo will not tell you you are wrong unfortunately :joy_cat:

2 Likes

ok thatā€™s fair ig
it did look like I had 0 progression from how I went about it

1 Like

why is molly partnered with o. kazo would be my first question
she basically ensured theyā€™d go over yesterday

3 Likes

also i feel like a lot of people are punting their reads on ybw
why is ybw town

2 Likes

her vote was what pushed the kazo wagon over but the way she did it I think could be from a bus
more on this later

they were solving (this might not seem like a good reason but I think it can be simplified to just those words)

like usually for me, when I vibe with someoneā€™s read/have a mindmeld or someone notices something that I completely overlooked, thatā€™s a pretty strong indicator for me that theyā€™re town
itā€™s not really one post in particular but several points in time that I think comes from town and a solving mindframe

looking at notes

• P#989 saying Marl was trying to kill LHF
  • P#1006 noting Brad putting Eliza in town with no reasoning
  • P#1062 while I donā€™t agree with it, the POV that Brad could be scum for the way they talked about both Silv and kazo being good exes when Silv/kazo could be v/w felt suuuper towny to me. Like, this is something I donā€™t think a wolf would notice and then zone into. I think itā€™s much more likely to come from a town thatā€™s been hyperfocused on solving for someone to make a take that is so nuanced.

oh no I lied
looks like itā€™s mostly from P#1062 but I also found other posts towny so itā€™s not just one post alone

1 Like

my bad, this is the actual post
got the number wrong

P#1081 not P#1062

1 Like

this is just straight up chainsaw defense :joy_cat:

1 Like

eliza

posts i found towny

i like this
that said i donā€™t think itā€™s super villagery because i recall eliza presenting an interesting idea at the start of the game in htf which i incorrectly townread her for

this is true but easy for a wolf to point out

this is probably the towniest part of elizaā€™s iso, the take seems very towny from her to have

posts i found scummy

still think this is ew

and the follow-up doesnā€™t help
thereā€™s one follow-up post that i actually liked though, refer to the towny post section

i donā€™t like this take very much though i canā€™t articulate the reasons why

idk what to make of this progression
wolfreads marl and magnus then immediately backtracks on the marl read but maintains the magnus read

idk if thatā€™s her struggling with tmi to make a wolfread or a genuine re-evaluation, my main problem is that itā€™s near-immediate like she didnā€™t give the initial read any thought whatsoever (when i did like the initial read)

but now that iā€™m wolfreading marl she reconsiders again after reconsidering before and calling him town
it feels very opportunistic to me

and this feels pockety

and this feels like a bus vote
idk i feel like iā€™m confbiasing but i legitimately think this sequence is really bad

there is no actual reason given

she honestly feels frozen when asked to explain her marl read

[quote=ā€œElizaThePsycho, post:1725, topic:3353, full:trueā€]

i donā€™t see the correlation whatsoever

i think eliza is pretty likely to be a wolf and especially if marl is town
her read on marl legitimately makes no sense, the way sheā€™s treating him seems entirely predicated on whether the louder players in the thread want to kill him or not
just read her progression on marl (i largely outline it in this post) and you should be able to see what i mean

i should say that iā€™m not very good at reading eliza but what iā€™m seeing here makes me think sheā€™s a likely wolf regardless
part of it stems from the fact i townread marl and i think her treatment of marl is awful so if marl is a wolf then iā€™d throw this read away entirely but since i think marl is town this looks really bad
she also has some other questionable posts but they have less weight in the read

she does have one very towny post for her imo and thatā€™s the thought that lol might be spewed town from o. kazo which i legitimately do like and having read lolā€™s iso i think heā€™s very likely to be town
i think her marl treatment is really bad though and in general her treatment of her wolfreads is bizarre, the marl treatment shifts according to thread consensus and she drops the wolfread on magnus pretty much immediately after saying heā€™s a wolf (check her iso and youā€™ll find out)

1 Like

eliza is town
we had a mindmeld

1 Like

iā€™ll read ybw and come back to you on this

2 Likes

i think her treatment of marl is awful
though itā€™s much less awful if heā€™s a wolf

2 Likes