GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

i also really dislike the fact she dropped a wolfread on magnus and then never talked about it again

1 Like

I should head to sleep. Is it alright if I vote Ilwei? Even if they flip Town I understand and agree with the general reasoning about executing players you canā€™t ever trust to be Town.

have u ever explained why
like ik ur good enough to know what alignment I am by now

this isnt true
actual evidence u havent read my posts lmao

did u read the one thread I linked (silent hill FM), I asked other people to read it and see if they thought they were similar but literally no one did. I think they look p similar imo but I was gonna skim through a town game and as well and see what I thought of that

Are you actually expecting Marl to automatically know your alignment?

1 Like

No Iā€™m expecting him to read me correctly bc he has played with me before. Iā€™m not good at the game, I am not a good wolf, I am not a good town, but man can I make it fucking obvious when I am town and I have done that this game. If you read my posts you can see that

2 Likes

oh my gosh I forgot about that

1 Like

VOTE: Ilwei
If you all decide to execute someone else, go nuts. Iā€™d just figure Iā€™d try to help save Marl with this.

1 Like

ybw

posts i found towny

i like this

this is good
the inquisitiveness and where sheā€™s going ring towny to me
iā€™m realizing these are less and less elaborate explanations as i go along

these are both in the same sentence
conceSUS

i actually like this take even though i think marl is town, it just weirdly conflicts with the part where she wolfreads me for wolfreading marl

this is okay
god i hate the constant scumchat mentions

i like this even though i think itā€™s wrong

towny turnaround

posts i found scummy

this seems kinda tonally off but eh

so does this

and idk if this is towny anymore

not sure if she believes the magnus vote reasoning in the read on me
she punts both her read on zorvo and his read on magnus despite saying a lot of words about both
eliza is also kind of a punted read

this post doesnā€™t really say much but manages to be a miniwall

thereā€™s not much progression on that read and it feels like itā€™s sheeping thread consensus, i donā€™t think itā€™s super wolfy though because may did come across as very villagery on day 1

interesting that she said this here considering her take on marl today

iā€™m reading this part and in hindsight it looks like itā€™s tming o. kazo mafia in the process of making me look bad for not voting them

i feel like whenever someone wolfreads me i think itā€™s bad and i mark the wolfread as wolfy, i should probably stop because thereā€™s no way everyone who wolfread me is a wolf (some are villagers with questionable reasoning)

i really feel like sheā€™s punting her read on me though
like she punted a lot of her previous reads

i donā€™t know what this question is supposed to accomplish

ehhhhhhhhhhh

ehhhhhhhh
yet another person who looks like theyā€™re talking about wolfreading o. kazo for pure optics because they arenā€™t voting them

idk why she hasnā€™t read magnus or talked about him at all until this point aside from the d1 read i mentioned earlier which she basically punted

oh so magnus wrote a terrible wolfcase on you as well?
i also see youā€™re wolfreading eliza, iā€™m actually inclined to agree with you iā€™ll look into silent hill in a moment

i think ybw has decent odds of being town who just has incorrect reads fmpov, though a few things do ping me outside of reads (mainly one post about o. kazo toward the end of yesterday)
ultimately iā€™m leaning town

1 Like

VOTE: Illwei.
Typo.

1 Like

Clicking on the vulgard notifications resulted in all of thread being marked read

1 Like

this is probably the post in ybwā€™s iso that concerns me the most because i keep reading it and i keep thinking itā€™s trying to make me look bad on a future day for not voting a wolf
ybwā€™s interactions with o. kazo are also very uninspiring, she asks o. kazo one question with an unclear objective and thatā€™s it
pivoting from that into infoyeeting marl is also pretty abd

1 Like

how

2 Likes

tbf it wasnt completely an infoyeet, I did also scumread marl at the time

1 Like

i think ybw is still ?probably? town because i know her wolfsiding with reads is nai for her and i correctly found her as town by approaching her slot like this in sorcerer 17er (iirc), iā€™m just really concerned about the stuff surrounding o. kazo because i feel like she didnā€™t even try to solve that slot and instead went onto the cw + the only interaction with o. kazo is a nothingburger

1 Like

i feel like youā€™re giving ybw a bit too much credit for these takes to be honest
these arenā€™t bad takes i just think thereā€™s a fair bit in the iso that overshadows that
if anything i think ybw might be town for wolfsiding too hard

1 Like

if marl is a wolf i guess iā€™ll have to throw out half my reads because iā€™m realizing that i predicate a lot on me being correct about him

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

im right here :(

1 Like

from what iā€™ve read so far

town: marl, kt, brad, zorvo, lol
town?: ybw
mafia??: lemonfairy
mafia but with only one ?: eliza

if you want to sheep anything from this list after i die sheep the townreads
the list might expand once i read the other players