GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

And like two others threatening to vote me
Ignore that I only know of vul

1 Like

Nah I can see it partnered.
I know how Eliza responds as alignments that is a NAI response but can be wolf in their head going ā€œreally? Damn this guy is a troll.ā€ Then when O.Kazo was frozen it was like ā€œYeah I gotta call this guy frozen and buss him.ā€

Again I donā€™t care which of Marl/Eliza dies I just donā€™t want Silviu Slot to be MLā€™ed cause wolves love that.

2 Likes

If I forget later my legacy is basically this:
Make sure both Marl and Eliza flip.
If Marl is wolf, vote Lol next.
If Eliza is wolf and Vulgard voted, vote King next.
If Eliza is wolf and Vulgard didnā€™t vote, vote Vulgard next.
If both flip town, vote Vulgard.

1 Like

Iā€™d much rather Marl over Eliza
Ilwei, I saw a post that I thought was unpartnered with O.kazo (itā€™s already been brought up by others so I wonā€™t go into detail) so I think the slot has decent chance of being just town

1 Like
catchup wall

as much as i donā€™t think lemon is todayā€™s lynch material this vote+reasoning practically locktowns molly in my eyes.

do you like. have a plan if all those people flip green or if we respect any of their legacies

hope you survive to do that because ehhh donā€™t like this

hmmm. i mean i know you liked my post about molly/marl being teamed

sorry man i was asleep ;)

magnus is trying to drive a wedge between us we must stay strong

this is still a really weird point

why are we letting the silv/illwei slot skim by with minimal content. like this is absolute lurker material town or wolf

okay. at least lemon may

no one is going to sheep you

why is lol someone youā€™re looking at to be wolf whether or not marl flips scum. at that point just vote lol instead

so true and smart

ughhhh hate agreeing with this. scum can you be a doll and nightkill illwei i heard theyā€™re the second joat

dancingcowboy.gif

i love being townread whether or not i am town. it makes me feel so cool and epic

mmm

okay

yeah

vulgardā€™s wall posts are cool though. town

no iā€™m thinking youā€™re not allowed to sleep

lol and eliza are the remaining wolfteam 100%

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

like i am 99% sure that if we lynch within illewei/lol/eliza within the next three days we will get at least one if not both maf out

1 Like

Marluxion (4): ElizaThePsycho, Lemonfairy, lol, May
illwei (3): Marluxion, Vulgard, Magnus
ElizaThePsycho (3): YoubutWorse, Zorvo, KingTroll
Lemonfairy (1): mollylikesorigami

Not Voting (2): illwei, BradLand

1 Like

goat alt slip???

1 Like

vulgard i know you isoed lol and think theyā€™re town but i think youā€™re wrong. i am willing to vote one of illwei/eliza first to boost your confidence though if weā€™re going to do compromises because iā€™m also good on them

itā€™s ok, no need to apologize
but also
how were you liking my posts while asleep?

noooo
whyyyyyyyy?

I canā€™t see this
why do you think so?

magnus

posts i found towny

this is unfortunately kinda villagery

i actually more or less agree with this

i also see what heā€™s saying here

i agree with this

i think this is easily the towniest part of magnusā€™s iso

i donā€™t know what to make of this post

yeah i made this point before

oh he acknowledges this
huh
gut pings me that this is villagery

posts i found scummy

iā€™m not going to quote his scumcase on me again because i went off on him for it day 1 and my opinion hasnā€™t changed, i still think itā€™s legitimately awful but i want to focus on the other stuff heā€™s written

this post manages to say nothing about may

i talked about this vote earlier and still think itā€™s pretty bad

just like the explanation

word salad, also unexplained sudden wolfread on molly

ybw went on record saying that she didnā€™t write it to look towny and actively protested against being read on the basis of that post so magnus ignoring that and throwing her into nullscum regardless feels actively ignorant

this is ~okay but also seems shifty
iā€™m starting to think magnus/ybw contains one wolf and they arenā€™t w/w

not really sure why heā€™s voting illwei or saving marl from his iso which is a concern

questions help catch wolves and find villagers though
do you believe they donā€™t?

in the end iā€™m kind of undecided but his case on ybw has more merit than his case on me
i feel like there being 1 wolf between ybw/magnus is a decently likely possibility
other than that i donā€™t really know what to think, iā€™m getting a lot of pings both ways
his day 2 is notably townier than his day 1 but his day 1 largely surrounded his case on me which i think was bad and the parts that werenā€™t about his case on me i didnā€™t like very much so ehhhh

1 Like

ybw/magnus could also be v/v honestly iā€™m just biased

1 Like

One.

1 Like

itā€™s in my blood

good question however other than your one mindmeld moment why are you so confident theyā€™re town

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

1 Like

Yeah and you can be wolf that is TMIing them.

ā€œCouldā€

1 Like

absolutely do not do preflips you tried that in the last game and i shut you down weā€™re not doing this here either

1 Like

what even is your read on me

1 Like

PoE.

Not PoE: Silviu Slot, Brad, Magnus, Lemon, Molly and probably YBW.

1 Like

it was actually multiple mindmeld moments
and I think those moments are strong indicators of town

no Vul
whyyy
can we pls not vote Eliza?

1 Like