GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

lol has distanced from eliza so many times i think and has generally remained aloof over the rest of the thread. i really haven’t liked eliza’s response to quite a few things in thread, especially that their defense against a few votes on them was “no one knows how to read me”, and i think my magnus “schrodinger’s bus” read also carries onto them as kazo the same if not better

you are voting with your entire poe do you have any comment on that

1 Like

if you explain to me how she’s obvious town because idk how you’re getting this from

1 Like

i am willing to go on lol instead if you want that

“how you’re getting this from”

1 Like

I want a Marl exe
or molly

1 Like

did you explain why you think she bussed

1 Like

also lol’s “marl is actually completely null” is bandwagoning. if it’s a correct read it adds nothing if it’s an incorrect read it lets lol push onto marl without actually getting any consequences after a greenflip

i might actually compromise on marl just so we can actually play the game tomorrow because i feel like i’m repeatedly hitting an obstacle

4 Likes

ok maybe I have to make a towncase for Eliza after the Marl/molly/O.kazo world one
aaaaaa

1 Like

No Molly is Town.

1 Like

yeah do tell me how you got these worldviews

1 Like

aloof = mafia?

1 Like

VOTE: Eliza

1 Like

yeah if you don’t have any impact or care about gamestate that is a scumtell

counterpoint to killing lol: lol has been funny, lol.

1 Like

I am mafia with O.Kazo.

1 Like

it would be funnier if you were telling the truth

that is a very strong counterpoint. and he made fun of british food

I’m here and hanging around now
My thoughts are more or less the same, except i’m pretty sure lemon is town now
unlike the entire rest of my wagon (Except zorvo) they are actually pushing for me to die instead of just sidelining and letting zorvo take the fall later

1 Like

not yet

Marl first
molly I will convince you all on later (or not idk how convincing I am)

1 Like