Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

Yes but what’s your suggestion? I want a discussion, not an ultimatum.

Wait actually if leafias town than eliza has a 75% chance of being wolf and if leafias mafia than eliza fits perfectly into a leafia wolf team

1 Like

You can’t shoot if Eliza is consort and blocks you
no way in hell are we letting you not self-resolve

1 Like

So maybe we so just hang eliza

Yeah i agree lets send eliza

1 Like

And the prophecy is foretold

I’m fine sending Eliza on, but what if Eliza isn’t consort?

Than their roleblocker

Hippo I’m fairly confident you won’t suicide from guilt if you’re vig so I would much rather you shoot than waste another day wondering if Eliza is consort or not

Then she’s roleblocker who blocked consensus town, middle ground, and a greencheck

And Alice, who is literally never wrong about my alignment, had me as a member of her towncore basically and Achro was even convinced I was town. Shouldn’t that tell you something Wind? I’m actually contemplating telling Hi pl po to shoot you honestly because it actually makes sense for Godfather to have two votes as well. We just don’t have any way of knowing. Right now I’m leaning towards this being paranoia getting the better of you though and I only agreed to that because I still lowkey think Eliza will flip green but I am getting worried I could be wrong about that.

Hmmm, Hippo, shoot Gorta tonight acally.

In my defense i assumed today would start with leafia and a wolf killed by achro dead.

In which case me not shooting made a lot of sense. Obvs hindsight is 2020 but i think i made right choice to holster

1 Like

Wind, yes he will suicide from guilt if he’s a vig.

It’s like I said yesterday Eliza could claim consort, but it would make much more sense to claim rber as a non consort mafia so that you go first before the consort.

What the actual fuck lmao

Then tell him who your scumreads are and to shoot there instead!!

Nvm you answered this

Why Gorta over Zone? Do you think Zone is cleared?

No shade but alice kinda sucked this game.

Not saying that to be mean or anything cuz they can be a very strong player but im not putting anything into alices reads this game

maybe I’m overthinking things though