Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

I mean, if Leaf is a W. It makes bean look worse tbh since Leaf wasn’t supposed to check bean

1 Like

This explanation…

…doesnt match this at all

1 Like

So it makes sense why W!Leaf claims to have checked bean

But…by green checking u they rnsure u dont die

I can’t tell if you mean it looks worse for bean if Leafia flips w or if you mean it’s intended to make bean look worse if Leafia flips w

Well
Aren’t you the one trying to kill me despite the claimed greencheck

I think ur w/w with leafia and ur flipping maf outs leafoa too so double pelt

Granted, I misread at first and thought Leafia was saying she thought bean was the consort

But you don’t just check a random player who’s out of the priority list and then go “welp no consort cause I got a check through”

We know for a fact wolves have a strongman and yet they didn’t use it to kill the claimed sheriff

(Hippo looks bad too if Leafia flips w but that’s a separate issue we deal with later)

Reverse question
Why tf would Leafia claim a green on a PoE wolfbuddy
That’s way too big of a gamble

Second

1 Like

I’m thinking

Flip Eliza >> if Eliza w, flip Leafia >> if Leafia w, throw all her greens into the PoE again

Hippo doesn’t instantly look bad from a Leafia w flip, he’s just in PoE again cause we have to consider probably at least one green is a wolf

Also Leafia not checking Wazza (now Trochi) looks terrible

Leafia not dying to wolf strongman looks terrible

Leafia not being roleblocked looks terrible

1 Like

This kinda just leads to “well bean flipped town so Leafia must be sheriff”
No

Wifom
I could see her claiming green on one
I actually think it’s less likely she claims green on a wolf at this stage since she’s survived two nights without getting anticlaimed or RB’d and it’s extremely suspicious

1 Like

It’s the good ol’ thing where a wolf gives 3 ‘town’ one of which is usually a wolf.
Leafia’s TMI cannot help but do it.

1 Like

Rule of 3!

1 Like

Yeah I know
I’d be looking at Hippo and Amelia first tho
I think she would’ve been told by her team that claiming the third green on a wolf is too risky unless they actually are godfather
And it’s likely she claimed a green on a wolf godfather on one of the first two nights instead

• Gorta - Petunia The Skunk
  • Trochilidae - Shifty The Raccoon
  • Kiiruma - Disco Bear
  • Zone_Q11 - Nutty The Squirrel

My reads

Town

Leafia
Hippo
Wind
Illwei
Eliza

Townlean: Amelia

Null

Beancat

Scumlean

Trochi
Kiiruma
Zone

Scum

Gorta

I’m almost convinced there’s a Godfather among my clears and my best guess is that it’s either Amelia or Beancat.

Also, I find it likely that mafia has a framer and is hoping I investigate someone that the framer frames. It’s the only thing I can think of besides my reads being completely wrong that would explain why I’m still alive.

I completely understand if you want to execute me out of deepwolf paranoua even if it wouldn’t be the smartest thing you could do. Would it cost town the game though? Potentially, but it isn’t a certainty.

Bruh I’m a greencheck

2 Likes

Thing is that doesn’t fit with my worldview of Eliza/Leafia/Trochi
Cause Leafia didn’t greencheck either of those other two
If there are five wolves then yeah throw in one of Hippo/Amelia and we’re done here

1 Like