Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

I thought Achro was going to shoot Trochi. That’s literally what he said he was going to do after all.

Leafia are you aware that according to your checks, eliza has a 75% chance of being mafia so you should yeet them

Cool cool

Fair but like
Why didn’t you check Eliza the claimed roleblocker who has the worst roleblock targets ever

1 Like

I don’t doubt that one bit and I guess even the best of players can make dumb decisions.

I dislike this
Hippo just went “scum is zone/wazza/bean/leafia cuz there’s nobody else that can be scum” and gave it zero actual thought, and in that group of four targetted me out of the four

Reasons why it’s sketchy:

1. I’m greenchecked? Even if it’s from a sketchy source the priority should be to determine the legitimacy of that greencheck and/or looking at the people that have nothing going for them
  2. Pushing for the status quo PoE instead of making people rethink
  3. If Hippo/Leafia is a thing, then killing me would “confirm” leafia which should not happen
  4. …Why do they assume that there are 4 mafia? There can be anywhere from 3-5 right now

Only thing I didn’t like was that he threw you in instead of Eliza
Other than that idk I thought it was fair

I figured if she was consort that she was going to roleblock me or Achro 100% of the time here, so I figured that if neither of us was rbed, she was likely a roleblocker.

Wait no that had to do with the Leafia greenchecks nvm

Current scumlist consists of Hippo, Eliza, Leafia(?)

Yes but literally everyone probably figured achro also would die at night so idk why you’d expect him to say whether he was blocked or not

Join me on Eliza :grimacing:

@WindwardAway this was the last thought I had but it’s kinda the sketchiest comment there

Also why aren’t you concerned she roleblocked your greencheck?

Why does leadia greencheck u if theyre wolf

VOTE: Eliza

Cause Marl said 4 wolves total and 2 sk
So we assumed it’s either 5 wolves or Marl was telling the truth

You saw Leafia’s explanation, right?

No

Why not?
I’m a PoE slot that might die today, they may have thought they could get cred if I die (which they absolutely should not)