Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

I am telling you guys
PoE is Eliza/Leafia/Trochi/Hippo, Hippo self-resolves if we yeet Eliza today

1 Like

Ok but if you are dead certain Hippo is not godfather, and you from your pov know you’re town, why are you OK with Hippo vigging you?

Never

U can only wolfslip not townslip

1 Like

Ummm, I wouldn’t be lying about my checks since I’m not scum Wind. This isn’t the time to give into paranoia like this. I’m either a villager here or I’ve massively improved my scumgame.

I am willing to believe you may have actually massively improved your scum game.

So if you’re town and you trust Hippo, where would you have him shoot instead of you?

I thought pigeon was a wolf based off of Alice not dying after claiming taking a vig that night. Then Pigeon just came in and did nothing but push random people when we were voting him. I was so confident that Pigeon would flip a wolf

1 Like

Heada up fellas tomorrow is my first day of work at a new job so instead of vibing and playing fm i wont be super busy during day. Expect surge of activity in evening to make up for it (about 3pm for u americanoz)

1 Like

watch Leafia say me

1 Like

Completely understandable tbh cause I thought the same thing
He didn’t get blocked and he didn’t get anticlaimed

Only catch to pigeon flipping town is that it probably meant the target he intended to vig when he first backed up Seth is town (meaning Hippo is town)

And that’s plausible

They were never killing me, yesterday i spammed about how i was always shooting and they assumed i had a high chance to miss and would suicide

1 Like

If this is the case then the team is Eliza/Leafia/Trochi

who are you thinking about shooting?

Eh, remember marls wazza/leafia read d1?

1 Like

Zone came in to push me and is silent now

Yep

did Kiiruma say anything?

Explain me being alive without actually calling me a wolf thdn Wind.

Vul and myself and quite a few said wazza and leafia were like never w/w.

Cld reread it but i remember being p confident in that

1 Like

Im considering shooting hava rn

Yeah I remember
I need to go back and check something, though

1 Like