Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

if you don’t want to get shot or whatever then act like town because no amount of mech bs will help your case

1 Like

this is part of the tonal shift that I was talking about earlier

1 Like

You’re only trying to make it look suspicious and I don’t know what your motivation behind what you’re doing is but it doesn’t seem very villagery.

ok so i had a plan to do a bunch of work and lead town with my fresh eyes and new perspective
but
now im cripplingly insecure and anxious again

you are still alive as a second sheriff claim in a game with so many other really strong PR roles, so you have to forgive me for not trusting your mech claim

I’m a social player anyway, so act towny if you don’t want to get killed

this isn’t a vig claim btw

but I will gladly vote you tomorrow if you don’t show you are socially town

We don’t have that many strong PR roles for a rolemadness type game and distrust like this is how the wolves will win. I think that’s why you’re doing this.

What do you say to a Gorta execution and me checking Eliza tonight? If I die or get rbed, we yeet Eliza into the sun tomorrow. @WindwardAway

i support this
VOTE: Gorta

1 Like

note that this vote is entirely self-pres

1 Like

Gorta is more likely to be a hit too I.think, pushing wolfy agenda like he is.

VOTE: Gorta @Host_Account_2

Head is still kinda stuck in “Leafia scum lol”
But

From these I’m more confident killing not Gorta today
If there is a town caught in this mess out of Eliza/Zone/Leafia/Trochi/Hippo/Amelia/Gorta, right now I’d say it’s Trochi/Gorta/maybe Amelia

1 Like

I doubt Gorta is a villager at this point. He’s trying way too hard to spread paranoua on my slot and his hyper focus on Zone D1 and D2 is really weird.

I wouldn’t really say it’s paranoia at this point…

What is your read on Eliza?
Here you had them as town

But here you were willing to vote them.

Could you explain this?

1 Like

Believe me, it is. Claiming sheriff after softing it like I did D2 and keeping the claim up without screwing up is far out of my wolfrange. It’s honestly something I really struggle with. Not something I’m capable of. I’m not that good of a wolf yet.

I honestly really feel that if she was consort then it’s very likely that I would’ve been rbed or killed. One if the two. After all, me getting checks in is bad for the mafia.

I was listening to Wind’s judgement instead of my own.

Could you point out where your softs were? I’m notoriously bad at those

What is your own judgement? You seem to have had enough of an opinion to townread them.

ElizaThePsycho (2): beancat, Zone_Q11
Gorta (2): ElizaThePsycho, Leafia

Not Voting (7): WindwardAway, Hippopablompoyeetus, Gorta, Trochilidae, Kiiruma, Amelia, Illwei