Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

Achro pointed them out. I’ll find them and quote them in the next post I make.

My judgement tells me that Eliza is town.

Some of it is trusting Vul and Achro’s judgement on Eliza to be honest. Her night action also doesn’t make much sense if she’s consort as well since why not block one of the two town killers or even me? Instead, she blocked a VT which had no chance of doing any harm. That seems more like something a roleblocker would do than a consort.

Couldn’t quote it for some reason, probably since the thread is locked so I did the next best thing.

That’s a link to the post in question.

I think I’ll call it a night now too, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Hmmm
The softing is a positive, but the Eliza read subtracts whatever plus points they got
Feels too wishy washy

I just showed up to the airport and there’s a line to check in for my flight stretching the entire terminal

Wtf is this

2 Likes

plane people sell more tickets than they have spaces in the plane

this sometimes leads to people getting dropped out
not often, because more often enough people drop out anyways
its only like, 10 more tickets

No it’s not that
It’s the line to check bags

oh

i have no idea

please hold while i attempt to combat massive self doubt

1 Like

that’s the thing, we want the consort dead

1 Like

also @Leafia when you wake up could you actually case me?

Are you mad because I’m questioning your claim? If you couldn’t tell I’m not voting you right now and I’m not even pushing you either. I’m just telling you that your claim is under question and if you want people to not vote you out then you need to act towny. Like even if you are the legitimate sheriff then any info you have will not hold much water because people will be less willing to believe you. If you are town act like it

1 Like

pigeon could have saved himself if he put effort into being towny instead of going “please I self resolve”

1 Like

well, in the world that Eliza is town and you scum you could easily claim you were roleblocked and get a free execution on a townie and this is why you will never resolve mechanically, so ACT TOWNY OR DIE

Can’t sleep and didn’t you say earlier that you didn’t think Eliza was the consort?

Sure thing. I’ll have your iso in my next post.

I have been acting villagery and you’ve been ignoring it in favor of shading me by trying to put doubt on my claim.

Dies laughing If I was wolf and Eliza a villager, then I’d be completely fine with an Eliza execution and I wouldn’t have pushed on Pigeon nearly as hard. Now you’re just clutching at straws to make up worlds where I’m wolf, aren’t you?

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

If Eliza and Leafia could appear any more teamed, we’d hear the team rocket theme playing in the thread.

2 Likes

that was a theory, truth be told I don’t know

than why are a good chunk of the alive players talking about your claim not adding up?

No, the Pigeon wagon was MY push. I was wrong about Pigeon being a wolf, but I was responsible for it.

1 Like