Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

And if you think that Gorta and I are ever scum together Kiiruma, you have a few screws loose in the very unlikely chance that you’re a villager.

Zone I could potentially see an argument for him being my scumbuddy, but never Gorta.

Ah yes, because I should listen to the master of TMI that’s fervently denying the possibility of them being a scumbuddy with someone they definitely could be buds with. As now I still see you trying to get Gorta axed and I already foresee that you push on me after if Gorta’s mafia, leading to the 1 mis-exe you have planned.

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

Also if eliza isnt mafia i will leave forums for 6 months

3 Likes

Like this all u want hoe

hippo has been susbended :pensive:

2 Likes

See i actually want to take a break so its a win win

But i do think u might be mafia

2 Likes

Not being funny but there is a baltantly obvious mafia pair and if ur not voting one of them u need to git gud

Ur an idiot

VOTE: hippo

Anyways kiiruma i want to beehive us town but just isn’t

Kiiruma, you said it yourself. I’m the master of TMI as a wolf and yet I clearly have had absolutely no TMI this game. You can’t even think of a good case on me or you would’ve done so already.

Since are the ones going after leafia are wolf

How do Gorta and I possibly have any scum equity whatsoever here? If Eliza and Gorta were both scum with me, why not let Eliza g eff t executed and not try to save her by throwing Gorta under the bus?

Got to cook and eat supper now too. :sleepingleafeon:

Yes, yes you have had TMI. Lots of it. Myself and Wind literally mindmelded on what seemed like you saying TMI

Hi im greenchecked and claiming vigi why r u voting me

1 Like

[quote=“Leafia, post:721, topic:2656”]

Achro (flipped green), Wazza (now Trochi), and Amelia (greenchecked by Leafia)

Uh what’s your read on Zone?

Nvm, found it