Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

Hmmm, if I remember correctly, it was Achro N1, Wazza N2, and Beancat N3. Please correct me if I’m wrong there Eliza.

It’s entirely possible that you’re right about that Trochi. Then again, everyone knows I’m not the best at getting people to listen to me. So it’s tough to tell for sure why I’m still alive.

Maybe a Kiiruma execution would be better. I just don’t know at this point. I’m totaply lost right now.

hmmm
thinking
@leafia when you have the time could you either make or link me to an ordered read list of yours

are you sure about that?

also I want @Illwei to come back and explain that hippo vote because it’s starting to make me think Illwei isn’t as clear as initially though

Sure. I can do that now. Here’s my currentvreads as of right now.

Town

Leafia
Windward
Hippo
Eliza
Illwei

Townlean

No one

Null

Amelia
Beancat

If one of these flips Godfather the other one and Kiiruma go into towncore

Scumlean

Trochi: Has been trending upwards today. I actually debated on making this a nullread.

Scum

Kiiruma
Gorta

In no way are these two unaligned with their play today. Idon’t even know why Wind doesn’t think Marl would be smart enough to do a play to make them seem unaligned if they’re both wolves together because he absolutely is. I’m more sure about Gorta being a wolf than I am about Kiiruma though, so if there’s only one wolf among them, it’s probably Gorta.

UNVOTE for now.

• Gorta - Petunia The Skunk
  • Trochilidae - Shifty The Raccoon
  • Kiiruma - Disco Bear
  • Amelia - Cub The Baby Bear
  • Beancat - Lifty The Raccoon
  • Zone_Q11 - Nutty The Squirrel

I keep on forgetting to delete the names I quote to know who I haven’t given a read on yet.

Add Zone to null. Forgot to put him in the readslist.

1 Like

Of course I am. It’s just throwing needless shade on my slot.

Got off the flight

Hello from Korea!

Well there’s only one on Gorta rn
Definitely feels like there’s resistance to eliza

1 Like

Gorta is honestly my prefered execution today.

last I checked you were voting trochi what changed or am I just blind

Wind is hardvetoing a Gorta execution and I unvoted Trochi.

screw wind

/vote gorta

for legal reasons this is a joke

24 hours until End of Day 4

Me: “It’s possible Gorta’s a less important mafia role than Eliza and so Leafia is trying to bus them so they can get me after”

Leafia: ‘Let’s skip to exe’ing Kiiruma’

Yeah. Wind is probably just being dumb here. VOTE: Gorta @Host_Account_2

Don’t make me laugh Kiiruma. You’ll spin all kinds of crazy stories to make me look acummy. If you think Gorta could be scum too, why do you want Eliza executed so much that you’re not willing to admit the possibility that you could be wrong about everything?

This was certainly an interaction that happened

3 Likes

True. It was.