Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

Greenchecks:
Hippo, Amelia, bean (from Leafia)
Achro, Kii (from Atlas)
Zone is not confirmed
Leafia is not confirmed

Achro said he saw Illwei soft what his role was and that he believed Illwei’s claim as seer (this only goes south if there can be multiple consiglieri but the OP doesn’t say wolf roles can rand multiple times)

Eliza has very questionable night actions

Zone claimed to be insane and said the only thing he did was try to shoot eevee but was told he didn’t go anywhere, so he figured he was insane (idk if there was any way to verify this but Zone would 100% have been a better block target than Amelia fwiw)

So Kii, Zone, Gorta are all claimed VT

Wolves didn’t strongman anyone last night despite the massclaim

And wolves didn’t janitor anyone’s logs

My guess is that we’ve been solving incorrectly off the premise that wolf roles can’t roll multiples and that we actually have like three godfathers or consiglieri

2 Likes

And a consort

Last time I asked a host question about wolf roles I got a response it couldn’t be answered

Have fun shopping

I’m not going to replace out. No worries there. As to whether or not we can still.win this though, I don’t know. I just don’t know where to go from here.

I never said he would be one. I mean I wasn’t rbed so it’s unlikely mafia has one since if they did, I likely would’ve been rbed.

So my theory is that one of the claimed PRs is a wolf (Leafia goes back in PoE, also looks bad for Eliza)

If wolves have strongman, consigliere, consort and godfather then they did not roll duplicates and there is an executioner in hiding

If there is no second 3p then we have a second godfather or consig

That’s it

Ooooor… you’re wolf with Eliza

I would still prioritize Eliza over Leafia fwiw

I agree 100%. Even Light’s shot at Ici in Insurgency wasn’t that stupid.

Give Leafia another day cause she essentially self resolves today

No idea why she checked bean and not Eliza

1 Like

Dude from your pov you should basically know mafia.

You know you are town
You know i am gf or town
You know bean is gf or town
You know amelia is gf or town
You know kiiruma is gf or town
You know windward is town
You know ilwei is town

That literally just leaves Gorta, Troch, Eliza, and Zone.

So if you are telling truth, and assuming godfather is unique, 3/4 mafia are in gorta troch eliza zone

3 Likes

Lay off Achro, I know he made a very bad tinfoil shot but he’s probably already malding in spec chat and I’m sure Atlas is already on his back about it

1 Like

Like if roles are unique and leafia town than 3 of gorta troch eliza and zone are just mechanically wolves.

1 Like

Leafia, why didn’t you check Trochi? Weren’t you considering checking Wazza last night?

I can understand the paranoia here but if I was a wolf, why wouldn’t I claim roleblocked here?

Because you could just confuse us idk
If you claimed blocked we would instayeet Eliza

Because then we just kill you and Eliza lol

1 Like

You’re on the same page, right? Probably teamed?

Yeah I think you’re probably teamed with me

1 Like