Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I lost my place in catching up on what I missed this time
Oh well

He could take advantage of knowing he does this as town, if he’s a wolf
I don’t have an opinion on it yet but there’s something I want to look for in his iso later on to see if it gives me an idea
I would’ve liked to say I’m good at reading him, but I initially miscleared him for a day in the last game we played so lol

Actually i just realized marl has in fact done something i think is wolfy but i will continue to let him do it to see if it crysatalizes.

Also i woild like to know slightly more detailed thoughts on the game as a whole from you. You are probably already doing this but having one or two posts weighing in on multiple people would be helpful to me.

I skimmed his iso and think it’s slightly towny lol
Not a definitive read, and there’s something I want to keep an eye on cause my read may flip suddenly if I spot a particular type of post, but let’s see

There are two posts I think are extremely AI but the direction in which they are AI will depend entirely on his followup later

And for reasons, I’m not pointing out the posts until I see what I’m looking for.

1 Like

hopefully you’ll be able to follow up later
otherwise this feels fake

Wouldnt a scum who makee this post just already have something ready? I hope so for their sake

i believe they’d just say it and never follow up on it

Sure
I haven’t backread everything, so there are some players I haven’t seen anything from yet because theyve been in the thread when I haven’t

But from what I’ve read so far and from interactions, I have:

Townread:
Illwei
Min
Brad
Eliza

Townlean:
Leafia
Zorvo
Marl (I’m still debating this so it’s the weakest read in this list)

I would like to sort Wazza, Beancat, Vulgard and you (Achro) next.
Everyone else comes after or through interactions as they happen.

1 Like

Ah, I write notes and I’d be the type of person to mention it in my log that they didn’t follow up lol.

im saying it for a reason

I can’t have it ready ahead, I need to wait for Marl to post more because I am looking for a very specific scum or town tell from him

My point is to Atlas, and btw atlas fair enough for saying it, that a player like you if you say something like that as a mafia member you have an idea how you would follow up regardless of response.

That being said, regardless of my alignment I will tell you that I wrote in my notes exactly what I want to follow up on, so it’s not like I will forget.
If I don’t take notes then I will sometimes forget regardless of my alignment

2 Likes

Nah, depending on the game I sometimes take notes, but not always, and as either alignment there is a chance I would forget until someone asked me later on if I’d followed up

So like
If I forgot to follow up, it’s completely NAI

1 Like

If I do follow up, it’s also NAI
It’s about how I handle the followup

1 Like

The part that will probbly be AI for me