Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

dying early just means i can devote all my time to anni which is what i was planning to do anyway :joy_cat:

if thereā€™s nothing important left im probably not going to be here much longer

neat

well, guess what, I have internet again, but the sad part is I have to sleep soonā€¦

anything you want to comment on?

I donā€™t have much to comment on really, Iā€™m just insane from over a week of poor internet

fair enough
enjoy your sleep

donā€™t worry, Iā€™ll go over stuff tomorrow, but Iā€™ll be on in the afternoon

thatā€™s good, it is 48 hours per day, so I should be fine

2 Likes

whatā€™s this even mean

yeah
im not going to bash you for not having a ton of reads d1 when i said earlier d1 is pretty useless

I would have been here earlier, but the 10-20 second delay to even post was obnoxious

fair enough

anyway
there isnā€™t anything for me to say that wonā€™t make me want to bash someones head in with a golf club
so iā€™ll be leaving soon aswell

Iā€¦ donā€™t know what to make of the fact that you thought Illwei had actually written a chunk of copypasta text that gets posted in every game here as a recurring joke?

Itā€™s definitely an interesting explanation and worth noting, like I wouldnā€™t call it wolfy because I kind of think you legit believed your take on it. But Iā€™m not giving town points for it because I feel thereā€™s a chance youā€™re just faking the derp.

On that note, I will continue to develop my read on you off of your other posts. From what I saw earlier, slight townlean because of the direction you were going in at the time, versus where the thread consensus was at the time. I just donā€™t know how to read that particular post explaining why you thought the copypasta was towny.

So you think wolf leafia chainsaws vul for a vote 20 minutes into the day on a wolf bud?

1 Like

Eliza is probably town.
If we didnā€™t have anticlaim in play, this would be the correct strategy.
But we have both anticlaim and duplicate roles, so it wonā€™t narrow anything down if we massclaim, and it will get town PRs killed.

2 Likes

i dont really agree

She does chainsaw defend when sheā€™s wolfing tbh
But in the most recent game I played with her, she chainsaw defended a wolf and she was town.

1 Like

I meant to put the second ā€œchainsaw defendedā€ in quotes to make a point