Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Marl your post range on looking at how wind defended people differently has led me to nothing.

It’s weird, I feel like I should be getting something from the fact that he believes I would try to defend Leafia if she’s partnered with me

When I’m pretty sure he should know I would not

But like ???

I think his reason for scumreading Leafia is understandable, even if I don’t agree with the take

1 Like

sorry it was earlier, it was 370
i quoted it a second ago :joy_cat:

That is
:wowee:

Idk maybe I should be agreeing with Marl

anyway
at that point where leafia said i was solvy

i had said
“min is v”
“illwei probably v”
and had told atlas to read the game

the only real “solving” i had done was ask leafia about the post where she voted vulgard and i dont think she responded

1 Like

so uh
this tells us nothing

not even your reason

@Achromatic for what it’s worth i dont believe that read anymore

but the post i was talking about is post 361

Ah, thank you.

So I am confused, right

because I thought the wolf leafia meta was she like defends herself too much and omguses or something. But now we’re saying its bad that she town read someone who was suspecting her in marl?

I am a little lost on what the playbook is.

you also had stated your three wolves unless I am misremembering post #s and had your back and forth with me.

thats just leafia as far as im aware

1 Like

also i wanna explain this because it makes me look smart
it puts pressure on w!wind so i can either get her to actually explain the read on marl, or i could get a small scumread on her
the first one is infinitely more useful to me, so i brought it up to try and pressure her to actually make the read on marl, rather than just sticking him in a null “i guess hes fine”
which is what happened here so

i did yeah, but still

I am just trying to walk this through in my head from a fairly bad wolf that Leafia is apparently said to be. Let me pull up the iso

So she chainsaw defends buddy Wazza on something unrelated in Eliza as if the Eliza is just a poor pretense. But in post 217…

She identifies with that logic enough to challenge Illwei on being hypocritical about it by noting it as her own. Like we are throwing around a lot of diss tracks about Leafia in this thread but this response to Illwei for a nothing bs made up reason to chain saw defend Wazza doesn’t exactly add up to a really bad wolf player.

Additionally… later on…

She has both wazza and vul in wolf but notes if one flips to put the other in town lean.

I’ve got to say marl, I don’t know much about meta but this would be a unique chainsaw as far as I am aware, especially from a reputed bad player. Are you very confident you’re not seeing ghosts?

1 Like

and no
the wolf leafia meta is that she is performative in literally everything she does

she constantly has an agenda behind her posts

whereas when she is town she just is kinda there

idk who said the leafia wolf meta is that she omguses :joy_cat:

which is what i was seeing in her vulgard vote

scum leafia purposely townreads people that scumreads her and questions people that townread her
town leafia does whatever

this is what i was referring to earlier btw

I was waiting to see how fast he’d change his read on me or not, and what reasoning he’d give to back why he thought I was partnered with Leafia