Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I was waiting to see how fast he’d change his read on me or not, and what reasoning he’d give to back why he thought I was partnered with Leafia

thats not really a definitive “thing” though
which you were referring to earlier

Fine
Marl giving early quick takes is usually towny from him
Marl being wrong on me early is not AI for him because he can read me as the game goes on
Marl assuming I would defend Leafia in particular if we are w/w is kinda wolfy
Marl thinking Leafia and Wazza are wolfy on D1 is what he always does as town, but it is also something he is probably aware of as a wolf, so net null
Marl continuing to push that I would defend Leafia and use it as a wifom point is a really odd point for him to push me on because it feels forced, so kinda wolfy too
But Marl misreading me because he didn’t understand what my actual strategy was, is not wolfy

Call this hedge, I don’t really care
This is my thought process

1 Like

It depended entirely on his progression
How he progressed his read and what he backed it up with
But I think I kind of fucked up by directly asking because I couldve just waited for like an entire day

hm
i will review this when the Intelligence returns

Problem is when I made that post I was calling Marl slight townlean for his early reads
Then doubled back on it cause I started wondering why he thought i wouldn’t immediately jump on Leafia

Lucky you have intelligence, I don’t

I put 0 stat points into my intelligence

1 Like

These two posts, especially the ‘I just realized’ part of the second one, make this seem untrue. I don’t like things I think are untrue. Please explain.

/Vote WindwardAway

@Host_Account_2

my entire life is waiting until all my braincells align at once so i can do something useful

Atlas my vote has changed. Please help.

aye
i will pointlessly add my vote
/vote wind@Frostwolf103 @Host_Account_2

thanks day 1 mason buddy

so far you’ve been using a doublevote casually
considering its day 1 i don’t really mind but it is curious

I was thinking he was towny for his reads on Illwei, min, Leafia and Wazza cause all of them I saw plausibly coming from town!Marl

Only thing I wanted to watch was how he treated my slot

I had just woken up when I came into the thread and so I went straight into reading stuff, then decided when I was more awake that I’d iso him, thought him suspecting me for defending someone he thinks is a wolf, and also someone they’re chainsawing being teamed with us, is a towny thing by logic

Doubled back on it because the slot it revolved around was exactly LEAFIA and with any other slot I would’ve said it was fine, but since Marl has wolfed with Leafia and has strong opinions about it, and also knows that I have wolfed with Leafia and have strong opinions about it, I saw a dissonance in his conclusion that I wanted tl question.

2 Likes

Wait Achro is a double Voter?

yeah its a new role frost added trust

2 Likes

Or you mean you’re just acting as his double vote? Confused

3 Likes

i’ve been voting with him due to me townreading him and for information of what he does with it
im not using my vote anyway so i might as well do something with it

1 Like

Does it show publicly on the VC? is it a town or scum role?