Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I am curious how you can say that because Wind literally described my play this game like someone did for my day 1 of G8 almost to a tee lol x)

1 Like

Ive been lurking since game start but waiting to post that gif for am approproaite tome

1 Like

i dont really see it
g8 you were like the thread overlord, at least the few days i read while arete was still alive

here you just kinda exist

note that he has no one to impress here

comparing play to champs game wrt players with big egos (me excluded) doesn’t check imo but mayb i’m wrong on that

I was going to say I thought your play actually looks like it did in G8

yeah i’m not saying him being different to g8 makes him always wolf, just that is as far as my analysis on him has gone

i plan to just resolve achro mechanically, mostly because he is one of the few people itt capable of being a deepwolf

who cares about deepwolves on d1

1 Like

how much of g8 did you actually read though :joy_cat:

Hard disagree
I think maybe some of his early posts yeah, they existed and didn’t do much, but that’s why I went for live interaction with him instead while we’re both here
I think that was much more valuable

exactly

I read the entirety of D1 and part of D2
But I tunnelled Arete in spec chat so :joy_cat:

Yeah, because that is my play in general. I didn’t really amp myself up too much day one besides king maker.

Marl did you get caught wolfing? Old Achro thinks you did.

achro for some reason i thought you were younger than me :joy_cat:

Then I think I read bits and pieces of D3 and ISO’d a handful of players to read a chunk of their posts, including Achro

I am 35 this week

wtf

boomer

I have been playing mafia for 20 years counting chat mafia, how young could I be

also a beearlyed happy birthday

that’s the early counterpart of belated right
beearlyed

2 Likes