Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

not today mr 20 years :joy_cat:

still older than most of fol though

Yeah but like you said I am playing differently than G8 to excuse not reading me but you know, that’s not it lol. Wind just snap called that bluff like ‘uh no?’ lol

Marl I am really concerned.

oh god am i going to suffer arete’s fate for joking about them getting tunneled by achro

is this fucking karma

1 Like

AtE does not work on me I have the memory of a gold fish.

hi concerned i’m marl

and you are different to the super serious thread choking presence that you were in g8, at least imo

I have a dumb question
Do you think any of the differences in Achro’s tone, posting style, or tactics here could be related to the forum software?

Ah that’s true, I was super serious besides all the memes I posted. Want to try again?

I mean discourse

Yeah and town is dumb enough to believe that a mafia treestumper could ever exist in a balanced game. It couldn’t, so I’m lock v to anyone with a functioning brain that thinks for more than two seconds right now. I’m absolutely never wolf. What do I need to do to get that through to everyone!?! I honestly don’t know if I can take another day of this stupidity. I literally have a history of seeming scummy as town but the second I seem even the least bit scummy everyone thinks I’m lock wolf for some reason without bothering to think about how I play as a wolf and as a villager. I’m so far out of my wolf meta that it might as well be in another universe! You’ve seen how argumentative I’ve been this game and how willing I was to risk death to prove that I’m a villager! That literally never comes from me as a wolf! Please, start actually thinking seriously about things! If you do, you’ll realize that I’m 100% correct. I thought people would be smart and that I’d be able to relax today, but I guess I guessed wrong. I just don’t care any more. Yet again, Achro ruined my enjoyment of yet another game by his antics. I don’t even know why I’m surprised at this point. Just once I’d like him to realize that I’m a villager and be in his towncore as a villager like my first ever game with him. I guess that’ll never happen though. Sorry about all this. I’m just fed up with things at this point. Just put me out of my misery and end it now.

2 Likes

Cause at least for me, and also for others, play style is generally exactly the same but frequency of posting and thereby post content density ends up varying between sites

uh maybe? i didn’t really consider that at all
also probably different due to me actually being able to respond back to him instead of just having to watch from the rafters

1 Like

I mean I am also already 75 posts above post cap for champs so ~

1 Like

(achro before you start feeling guilty this is a copypasta)

1 Like

Oh thank goodness.

1 Like

Plot twist: Marl is actually a mafia treestumper

1 Like

i remember you memeing exactly 0 times :joy_cat:

i may have overstated how much i actually read of g8

its okay I will help.

2 Likes

my ‘reading’ of g8 is just legit
looking at the most recent page once every few hours
and sometimes isoing arete